Keto soups are the easiest and most flavorful way to eat on a ketogenic lifestyle. Whether you like brothy keto soups or hearty low carb stews, there is a soup recipe on this list for you.
Can You Eat Soup On A Low Carb Diet?
Absolutely! One of my favorite things to make when I'm eating low carb is soup. It's super convenient to make, most recipes are customizable for whatever ingredients you can find in your kitchen, and they take little to no effort.
Plus with classic keto ingredients like low carb vegetables, your favorite proteins, broth, and heavy cream, why wouldn't you want to make soup?
What Soups Can I Eat On Keto?
Really, the possibilities are endless as long as you stay away from soups with lentils, rice, or added sugars.
What Keto Soup Recipes Should I Eat When I'm Sick?
We all have different foods that comfort us when we're feeling under the weather, but I've found brothy soups are the ones people tend to gravitate toward when they're feeling ill. They're easy on the stomach, throat and keto lifestyle.
stant pot, crock pot)
Other good keto resources
- How to start keto
- Keto week 1
- Keto week 2
- Keto week 3
- Keto week 4
- How to calculate keto macros
- What can you eat on keto?
- Low carb Starbucks drinks
- Low carb fruits and vegetables
- Low carb nuts
- Easy low carb protein shakes for keto
- Best and Worst Keto Sweeteners for keto
- The best Keto Fast food options
- Best no-cook keto snacks for busy people
- Simple Intermittent fasting guide
- Popular Keto Myths Busted
- How to break a weight loss plateau
- 10 things to get back to Keto Basics
- The BEST Instant Pot Keto Recipes
- Easy Keto Air Fryer Recipes
- Keto and dairy-free recipes
I hope you enjoyed this list of Keto Soup recipes. Make sure you take the time to try my Keto Chili or one of my Keto Chicken Soup recipes. If you enjoy them, please share with your friends on Facebook or on Pinterest to make them again later.