No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars will satisfy all of your dessert cravings with almost none of the sugar. Low Carb, low sugar, high fat Peanut Butter Bars make a perfectly delicious keto dessert or fat bomb and they taste just like Reese’s peanut butter cups!
No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars | Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cups
I’m a bad mother. Every Halloween, my kids knew that once they were done trick or treating, they had to sit down and take out at least half the Peanut Butter Cups they had–because those were clearly meant for me.
I’m serious. I steal candy from my own kids. But at least it’s only one kind. They can have (most of) the rest of it.
The thing is, keto Halloween candy is so difficult to get! So you’ll have to make your own.
Fortunately for me, I’m not the only peanut-butter-chocolate addict who is trying to quit/reduce sugar.
Knowing there’s one of those little sugar-free treats waiting for me has made things much easier.
I used to make a sugared version of these back in the day, and I wanted to reproduce that taste. But making sugar-free desserts requires some experimenting and testing.
These ended up turning out so good that they became a favorite of my readers!
How to Make A Great Keto Dessert: NO BAKE KETO PEANUT BUTTER FAT BOMB RECIPE
- Mix butter, peanut butter, and <strong>Swerve </strong>with the almond flour and pat out.
- Melt <strong>chocolate chips</strong> and pour on top.
- DO NOT RUSH THIS. Let it solidify in the fridge and let the tastes mingle. If you eat it too soon, it will taste like artificial sugar. Let the tastes meld together and it will be super fantastic. This is true for most keto desserts. You need to let them chill for a bit. Which is good for you in life as well, as it happens.
What Ketogenic Desserts To Try
If you’re wondering what desserts to eat on keto, I have a HUGE selection for you!
- Keto Chocolate Cake is perfect for birthdays
- Spiced Keto Cookies come together fast– but really they get eaten even faster.
- My Keto Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe is very popular.
- Try this creamy Keto Lemon Ricotta cheesecake in your Instant Pot.
- Don’t forget savory fat bombs like my Hemp Hearts Tabbouleh
- Check out my entire selection of low carb desserts right here!
If you’re looking for more great keto Halloween treat ideas, check out my 15+ Delicious Keto Halloween Candy Recipes!
Watch a Video on How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Bars
Equipment Needed For This Keto Dessert
Nothing fancy needed.
- I did use a <strong>pastry cutter</strong>, but you can also use two knives to cut the ingredients in if you prefer. The pastry cutter does make it easier and you can use it for other recipes as well.
- I also like to make these in an <strong>8-inch pan</strong>, but it’s a lot easier if you line it with parchment paper if you do that. Comes out very easily that way.
So if you’re looking for a great sugar-free Reese’s Peanut butter cup recipe, a keto Halloween candy recipe, a low carb candy, a selection of the best keto dessert recipes to try, or just an easy Keto dessert, this will become your go-to keto fat bomb.
I also have a bestselling <strong>Keto Desserts Cookbook</strong> that gets great reviews, that you may be interested in.
YOu may also want to check out this article one the Best and Worst Keto Sweeteners.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Tag me with #TrustUrvashi if you post and I will share your post!
For the Bars
For the Topping
- 1/2 cup (90 g) Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Mix all the ingredients for the bars together and spread into a small 6 inch pan
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir.
- Add another 10 seconds if needed to melt fully.
- Spread the topping on top of the bars.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or two until the bars thicken up. These bars definitely improve with keeping so don’t be in a huge rush to eat them.
- I used a pastry cutter, but you can also use two knives to cut the ingredients in if you prefer. The pastry cutter does make it easier and you can use it for other recipes as well.
- I also like to make these in an 8-inch pan, but it’s a lot easier if you line it with parchment paper if you do that. Comes out very easily that way.
- Mix butter, peanut butter, and Swerve with the almond flour and pat out
- Melt chocolate and pour on top. Some people like to mix in a little coconut oil into the chocolate as it makes it softer
- DO NOT RUSH the last part. Let your tasty low carb dessert chill for a while. Let it solidify in the fridge and let the tastes mingle. If you eat it too soon, it will taste like artificial sugar. Let the tastes meld together and it will be super fantastic.