If you’re looking for a low carb Keto Lasagna, this recipe is going to make your day. Eating healthy and eating to lose weight doesn’t have to taste awful. You don’t need to eliminate your favorite foods from your diet when doing low-carb or Keto, you just need to get creative in how you make and eat them.
Keto Lasagna is actually easier to make than regular lasagna, in my opinion. And not only is it better for you, but this is actually delicious! I wanted to lick my plate it was so good. The Air Fryer makes this even easier too, and it’s pretty hands-off.
Keto Lasagna | Air Fryer Low Carb Lasagna
As I’m sure you can tell from the pictures, this Keto Lasagna uses zucchini “noodles” instead of lasagna pasta. This cuts down on the carb an calorie content tremendously. All I did was use a mandolin to slice the zucchini thin like pasta, and it layered very easily in my pan.
Use an oven safe pan that will fit in your air fryer. Layer the Keto Lasagna just like you would a regular lasagna, then let the air fryer do its magic. This comes out so perfect with very little time or effort and you’re going to feel so much better about eating Keto after you make it.
If you don’t happen to own an air fryer but have an Instant Pot, check out my Instant Pot Zucchini Lasagna Recipe!
If you’re looking for more great keto lasagnas to try, check out my Low Carb Lasagna recipe!
Another fantastic low carb Italian dish is my Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash! Not only is it crazy good, but it’s a great vegetarian side dish that’s easy to make and makes a beautiful presentation to boot.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS YET LOW CARB AIR FRYER RECIPES? CHECK OUT MY AIR FRYER SHRIMP SCAMPI!
? Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
For Meat Layer
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 pound bulk hot or mild Italian sausage
- Using a mandolin, slice the zucchini into long, thin slices.
- Spray a 7-inch springform pan with oil and arrange the zucchini in overlapping layers in the bottom of the pan.
- Place 1/4 cup of marinara sauce on top of the zucchini and spread evenly.
- In a large bowl, mix the onions, garlic, and Italian sausage. Layer the meat on top of the zucchini and spread evenly.
- Pour the rest of the marinara sauce and spread it evenly.
- Rinse the bowl you used earlier, and mix together the ricotta and mozzarella and 1/4 of a cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Spread the cheese mixture on top of the meat.
- Top with the remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- To recap, the layer are so: zucchini, sauce, meat, sauce, cheese mix, parmesan cheese.
- Cover the pan with foil or a silicone lid.
- Set the air fryer to 350F and bake for 20 minutes. Then, remove the foil and cook for another 8-10 minutes at 350F until the top is browned and bubbling.
- Allow the lasagna to rest for 10 minutes before unclasping the springform pan to serve.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Don’t forget to check out my Air Fryer Cookbook!
Every one of the recipes in this book can be made in an hour or less, and many are on the table in as little as 30 minutes. You won’t find “cream of anything” cans in the ingredient list: instead, you’ll start with fresh ingredients–healthful meats and vegetables–and let the air fryer do the hard work. Unleash the full potential of your Air Fryer and eat healthfully every night.