Keto Diet Plan Week 3! Wondering how to start Keto? Totally confused by where to start? It’s easy to get overwhelmed. These posts break down how to start on Keto in an easy way. This is week 3 of keto tips!
I am not a medical, or health care professional so you definitely want to consult what my sons call “a real doctor, not a Ph.D. like my Mom”. My only objective here is to show people how easy it can be to start on keto using baby steps and achievable goals.
Keto Diet Plan Week 3
This is a short series on how to start Keto. Some of us want to jump into Keto cold turkey. Others might want to ease in. For those of you who are wondering how to start Keto:
- Here’s a quick article on what to eat on keto.
- Week one keto tips are here.
- Week two keto tips are here.
Please read those posts first as this one is for week 3.
You should already have given up grains, legumes/beans, and pasta/rice/potatoes. For your Keto Diet Plan Week 3 you have three goals:
- You should have been down to no more than 1 piece of fruit a day. Cut out all fruit now.
- You should already be fasting 4 hours between meals. Now, go at least 12 hours between dinner and breakfast, or breakfast and lunch. Do not eat snacks in between. Eating causes insulin release. Insulin release = no fat burning. If you get super hungry, first drink water or sugar-free beverage of choice. If that doesn’t work, eat a fat bomb.
- You should already have been drinking 64 oz of liquids a day. Keep it up!
- Find a food tracker you like and start keeping track of your carbs. Some options are MyFitnessPal, Cronometer, and Lose it.
That’s it for the Keto Diet Plan Week 3! Enjoy your meat, veggies, nuts, cheese, cream, bacon, avocados, and other yummies as before.