Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake is a delicious low carb cheesecake made with ricotta and lemon zest for a little zing. Cook this in your pressure cooker to get a smooth and creamy cheesecake. Perfect for the summer when you don't want to turn on your oven!
Why Should You Make This Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake?
This Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake has no crust, mainly because I'm lazy and I don't like recipes with multiple steps.
- Low Carb- this recipe only has 2 net carbs per serving.
- Fast- less than an hour start to finish.
- Easy- use your Instant Pot to make this keto cheesecake.
- Refreshing- doesn't have a heavy crust and packed with light citrus flavor.
- Fat Bomb- great for hitting your fat macros if you're trying to hold off the hunger.
How Does This Compare To The Best Keto Cheesecake Recipes?
Comparison is the killer of joy, or so I've heard. And no one has ever been sad eating cheesecake. If you're living a low carb lifestyle and someone offers you cheesecake, you're going to say yes. Every. Single. Time.
That being said, since this recipe skips the crust, it is super low carb. Which allows me to be a little more liberal with how I eat throughout the day. It also has amazing citrus flavor from the lemon.
Low carb and packed with flavor? It sure sounds like this keto cheesecake Instant Pot recipe can rival even the best recipe out there.
Accessories To Make This Keto Cheesecake Recipe:
- Cheesecake Pan
- Steamer Rack to elevate the cheesecake off the water
- Silicone Lids to cover the cheesecake (or use foil)
- Silicone Mitts to take the cheesecake out when it's done cooking
- Microplane Zester for the Lemon
But of course, you don't need any of this stuff if you don't want to use it, just use whatever you have that's close enough. The cheesecake will still be yummy.
The only thing you must do is plan to let it cool quite completely in the fridge so it is creamy and holds together well.
Trying To Make Keto Cheesecake Bites?
Make this recipe as the instructions state in an Instant Pot safe square pan and chill until VERY firm. Use a sharp knife to cut into 1-inch squares and serve as bite-size treats.
These can also be used as Keto cheesecake fat bombs if you're trying to meet your fat macros or just put those sweet cravings on the back burner.
Wait, Where's the Keto Cheesecake Crust?
I'm a fan of #ruthlessefficiency. And every recipe for Instant Pot Cheesecake I've come across involves multiple steps. Most of the work is in making the crust. I wanted an easy Keto cheesecake recipe, so I couldn't be bothered with it in this recipe. I wanted cheesecake...and fast. SO this Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake doesn't have a crust. Which saves you time, carbs, and calories.
Want To Bake This Low Carb Cheesecake?
Prepare the cheesecake ingredients as listed for the Instant Pot directions. Create a water bath and place the pan with the cheesecake ingredients inside. Bake at 375F for 35 minutes.
Tips and Tricks for Easy Keto Cheesecake
- Use a mixer to blend the ingredients well. Trying to hand mix these ingredients could result in a lumpy cheesecake.
- Do not over mix. This will cause your cheesecake to crack when baking.
- Grease your springform pan well so that it doesn't stick.
- If you're choosing to bake this keto cheesecake, check to see if your springform pan is completely waterproof before adding to the water bath.
Here are a few more cheesecake recipes to try:
- Instant Pot Mango Cheesecake
- Low Carb Cheesecake
- Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- Two Ingredient Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Key Lime Cheesecake
If you love this Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake as much as I do, make sure you share with your friends and family on Facebook and Pin it to make again.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- 2 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) sour cream
- 1 tsp (1 tsp) Truvia
- Using a stand mixer, all ingredients except the eggs until you get a smooth mixture with no lumps.
- Taste to ensure the sweetness is to your liking.
- Add the two eggs, reduce the speed and gently blend until the eggs are incorporated. Over-beating at this stage will result in a cracked crust.
- Pour into a 6 inch greased spring-form pan and cover with foil or a silicone lid.
- In the inner liner of your Instant Pot, place two cups of water, and a trivet. Place the foil-covered pot on the trivet.
- Cook on High Pressure for 30 minutes, and allow it to release pressure naturally.
- Mix the sour cream and Truvia and spread on the warm cake.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for 6-8 hours.
- Prepare the cheesecake ingredients as listed for the Instant Pot directions.
- Create a water bath and place the pan with the cheesecake ingredients inside.
- Bake at 375F for 35 minutes.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Originally Published July 2017
Want More Instant Pot Recipes?
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken is an easy 30-minute dinner and you can make rice on top of it, as the video shows.
- Pressure Cooker Rice and Dal is a great vegetarian rice dinner.
- This Lebanese Lentil and Rice dish is another great Vegetarian Instant Pot recipe.
- Instant Pot Indian Khichadi is comfort food in a bowl!
- Instant Pot Risotto with Shrimp is another one-pot comfort meal.
- Buffalo chicken casserole for the days you want low carb recipes
- You might also like low carb Chicken Biryani that uses riced cauliflower.
- Chicken and Mushrooms are a great combo.
- My kids love Instant Pot Pork Chops with Rice and Vegetables
- Zucchini Lasagna- You won't even miss the pasta.
- Haluski Recipe - A wonderful cabbage and noodles recipe.