How do you make chocolate brownies better? You mix cheesecake into them. And how do you make chocolate cheesecake brownies better than that?! You manage to make them low carb, which is exactly what I did with this Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies recipe.
Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies | Low Carb Dessert
This is not a test and this is not a joke. They're one part deliciously chocolaty brownies and one part decadently sweet cheesecake. Two of the arguably best desserts of all time wrapped into one very delicious package. Make them for your next party or get together. You and your guests will thank me.
In fact, you may be so delighted by me, I may even get invited to your next party! My fingers are crossed for that.
Although I will freely admit that if it's a choice between staying home in Pajamas or going to a party--I vote for pajamas. I'm just about introverted enough for PJs over Parties. Or maybe I'm just old now!
And that's not even the best part. These are Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies. Yup, you've read that right. These brownies are actually low carb! Who says that keto dieters don't get to have all the fun? Not me, that's for sure.
And if mixing the two desserts doesn't sound like your cup of tea, I've got low carb recipes for both brownies and cheesecake.
Check out my Five Ingredient Keto Flourless Chocolate Brownies!
You might also love my Keto Mint Brownies.
Another great keto dessert recipe is my Keto Salted Caramel Pecan Pralines. They're crunchy, delicious and low carb.
And check out my simply delicious Instant Pot Ricotta Lemon Cheesecake!
And let's be honest, you're going to want to try all three. So get to it! They are all low carb, so you can indulge guilt free, and they give you all the full flavor of their higher-carb counterparts.
I had another go at making these brownies and the picture below this is how they should look. They have a delightful marbled look to them that makes them look every bit as appetizing as they are.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
For the Brownie Batter
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8 x 8-inch square pan and set aside.
- For the Chocolate Batter: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate for about 1 minute. Remove and stir well.
- In a bowl, add eggs, sweetener, and vanilla and blend until light and frothy.
- Pour the melted butter and chocolate into the bowl in a slow stream and beat again until it is well-incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- For the Cheesecake Batter: beat together cream cheese, egg, Truvia and vanilla extract. Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the brownie batter. Use a spatula to swirl the two batters together.
- Cover the pan with foil. Bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes until a knife inserted in the center emerges clean.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Don't forget to check out my Keto Desserts Cookbook!
Featuring recipes for many classic, high-carb favorites that have been reworked to be “fat bombs,” which help keep your macros in balance, as well as prevent you from craving all the things you usually can’t eat when you're trying to lose weight. Many of the more than 100 recipes require no more than 10 to 15 minutes of prep time, and they taste as delicious and indulgent as they sound—how about Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops, Mocha Cheesecake, or Almond Butter Bombs?