Five Ingredient Keto Flourless Chocolate Brownies are moist, delicious, and have 3 gms of carbs per serving. These taste just like the real thing!
What Makes This Keto Brownies Recipe So Great?
- Easy. It's as simple as melt, mix, and bake.
- Fast. A full-flavored dessert recipe done in under an hour.
- Keto. Only 2 net carbs per serving.
- Crave-worthy. Love chocolate, eat these low carb brownies without the guilt.
These Five Ingredient Flourless Keto Chocolate Brownies are moist, light, and no one can tell they are baked with something other than sugar, and with no flour.
Okay, this is where I admit I was trying to make a cake, but really, it wanted to be a brownie. Call it a cake, call it a brownie (it's really more like a brownie) it's absolutely delicious.
How To Make Easy Keto Brownies
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Blend eggs, sweetener, and vanilla in a blender.
- Mix and bake at 350F for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle emerges clean.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
Tips and Tricks For Making Keto Chocolate Brownies
- I did this the lazy way, using a microwave rather than a double-boiler because really, I've seen no differences in how the two work, especially if you're careful to not overcook the chocolate.
- I also used my Vitamix to blend the batter to get a lighter texture.
- Drizzle with extra chocolate to get an extra punch of chocolate flavor for the best keto brownies.
Want More Keto Recipes?
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken
- Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash
- Low Carb Garlic Chicken
- Instant Pot Green Beans with Bacon
- Low Carb Italian Sausage Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
If you love this Keto Brownie Recipe as much as I do, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest to make again soon.
- 1/2 cup (90 g) Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup (113.5 g) Butter
- 3 (3 ) Eggs
- 1/4 cup (0.25 g) Truvia , or other sweetener
- 1 tsp (1 tsp) Vanilla extract
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate for about 1 minute. Remove and stir well. You really want to use the heat within the butter and chocolate to melt the rest of the clumps. If you microwave until it's all melted, you've overcooked the chocolate. So get a spoon and start stirring. Add 10 seconds if needed but stir well before you decide to do that.
- In a bowl, add eggs, sweetener, and vanilla and blend until light and frothy.
- Pour the melted butter and chocolate into the bowl in a slow stream and beat again until it is well-incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into greased springform container or cake pan and bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes until a knife inserted in the center emerges clean.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired (see note)
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Don't forget to check out my other Keto cookbooks.
Keto Instant Pot, Keto Fat Bombs, Sweets, & Treats, and Easy keto in 30 minutes.
I do not own an airfryer so I used my conventional oven. I left all temperatures the same, just increased the time. I wouldn't recommend making them this way as they came out very flat, dense and just off. Completely my fault and I knew going in they wouldn't be the same if I used an airfryer but I am posting this so others who don't have an airfryer know they may want to pick a different dessert! Love your other non airfryer recipes though! 🙂
Sorry to hear these didn't turn out for you, but so glad that you do enjoy the recipes. Generally, 25F higher temp and 25% more time will make the cooking times similar, however some recipes just need that extra air circulation the air fryer provides.