Five Ingredient Keto Flourless Chocolate Brownies are moist, delicious, and have 3 gms of carbs per serving. These taste just like the real thing!
What Makes This Keto Brownies Recipe So Great?
- Easy. It's as simple as melt, mix, and bake.
- Fast. A full-flavored dessert recipe done in under an hour.
- Keto. Only 2 net carbs per serving.
- Crave-worthy. Love chocolate, eat these low carb brownies without the guilt.
These Five Ingredient Flourless Keto Chocolate Brownies are moist, light, and no one can tell they are baked with something other than sugar, and with no flour.
Okay, this is where I admit I was trying to make a cake, but really, it wanted to be a brownie. Call it a cake, call it a brownie (it's really more like a brownie) it's absolutely delicious.
How To Make Easy Keto Brownies
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Blend eggs, sweetener, and vanilla in a blender.
- Mix and bake at 350F for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle emerges clean.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
Tips and Tricks For Making Keto Chocolate Brownies
- I did this the lazy way, using a microwave rather than a double-boiler because really, I've seen no differences in how the two work, especially if you're careful to not overcook the chocolate.
- I also used my Vitamix to blend the batter to get a lighter texture.
- Drizzle with extra chocolate to get an extra punch of chocolate flavor for the best keto brownies.
Want More Keto Recipes?
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken
- Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash
- Low Carb Garlic Chicken
- Instant Pot Green Beans with Bacon
- Low Carb Italian Sausage Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
If you love this Keto Brownie Recipe as much as I do, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest to make again soon.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate for about 1 minute. Remove and stir well. You really want to use the heat within the butter and chocolate to melt the rest of the clumps. If you microwave until it's all melted, you've overcooked the chocolate. So get a spoon and start stirring. Add 10 seconds if needed but stir well before you decide to do that.
- In a bowl, add eggs, sweetener, and vanilla and blend until light and frothy.
- Pour the melted butter and chocolate into the bowl in a slow stream and beat again until it is well-incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into greased springform container or cake pan and bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes until a knife inserted in the center emerges clean.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired (see note)