Five Ingredient Keto Flourless Chocolate Brownies are moist, delicious, and have 3 gms of carbs per serving. These taste just like the real thing!
Keto Flourless Chocolate Brownies
If you don’t want to rush out and try my Five Ingredient Keto Flourless Chocolate Brownies because they’re not as pretty as some of the others you’ve seen, that’s cool–but you’re totally missing out. These are moist, light, and no one can tell they are baked with something other than sugar, and with no flour.
I did this the lazy way, using a microwave rather than a double-boiler because really, I’ve seen no differences in how the two work, especially if you’re careful to not overcook the chocolate in the microwave. I also used my Vitamix to blend the living daylights out of the batter to get a lighter texture.
Okay, this is where I admit I was trying to make a cake, but really, it wanted to be a brownie. Who am I to argue with a dessert’s desire to reach its full potential? Call it a cake, call it a brownie (it’s really more like a brownie) it’s absolutely delicious. It was so easy, I felt silly for not having tried it earlier.
How to make Keto Flourless Chocolate Brownies
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Blend eggs, sweetener, and vanilla in a blender.
- Mix and bake at 350F for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle emerges clean.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE THESE KETO FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE BROWNIES:
- Gowise Air Fryer or Philips Avance XL or Breville Smart Oven Air or just your regular oven.
- AIr Fryer accessory set or 7-inch pan
- Tongs to move stuff around. I use either these big silicone tongs or this set of Smaller Tongs which are easier on my hands
- Measuring cups
- My favorite cutting board
- Good set of knives
? Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate for about 1 minute. Remove and stir well. You really want to use the heat within the butter and chocolate to melt the rest of the clumps. If you microwave until it's all melted, you've overcooked the chocolate. So get a spoon and start stirring. Add 10 seconds if needed but stir well before you decide to do that.
- In a bowl, add eggs, sweetener, and vanilla and blend until light and frothy.
- Pour the melted butter and chocolate into the bowl in a slow stream and beat again until it is well-incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into greased springform container or cake pan and bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes until a knife inserted in the center emerges clean.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired (see note)
Don’t forget to check out my Keto Desserts Cookbook!
Featuring recipes for many classic, high-carb favorites that have been reworked to be “fat bombs,” which help keep your macros in balance, as well as prevent you from craving all the things you usually can’t eat when you’re trying to lose weight. Many of the more than 100 recipes require no more than 10 to 15 minutes of prep time, and they taste as delicious and indulgent as they sound—how about Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops, Mocha Cheesecake, or Almond Butter Bombs?