Here's a collection of my best pressure cooker rice one pot meals. Rice, vegetables, meat or lentils combine to make quick, tasty meals in your Instant Pot or Pressure cooker. These are great, family-friendly meals from across the globe.
Today I wanted to share my 12 (and growing) Best One-Pot Pressure Cooker Rice Meals. Rice is an international staple in cuisines around the world, and I am ready to take you on a journey around the globe with my one-pot pressure cooker recipes.
MORE INSTANT POT ONE POT MEALS
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken is an easy 30-minute dinner and you can make rice on top of it, as the video shows.
- Pressure Cooker Rice and Dal is a great vegetarian rice dinner.
- This Lebanese Lentil and Rice dish is another great Vegetarian Instant Pot recipe.
- Instant Pot Indian Khichadi is comfort food in a bowl!
- Instant Pot Risotto with Shrimp is another one-pot comfort meal.
- Buffalo chicken casserole for the days you want low carb recipes
- You might also like low carb Chicken Biryani that uses riced cauliflower.
- Chicken and Mushrooms are a great combo.
- My kids love Instant Pot Pork Chops with Rice and Vegetables
- Zucchini Lasagna- You won't even miss the pasta.
- Haluski Recipe - A wonderful cabbage and noodles recipe.