Korean food is full of flavor, fun, and easy to prepare at home. These authentic Korean recipes show off the cuisine’s complex flavors. And they require only simple steps and short ingredient lists. They rely on a handful of pantry staples and a variety of meats and vegetables.
If you’re interested in exploring Korean cooking, this collection of authentic recipes is a perfect way to get started. You can make anything from bulgogi bowls (marinated beef) to braised tofu. Enjoy savory pancakes, kimchi fried rice, and japchae.
What are common ingredients for Korean Recipes?
Do you regularly cook Asian foods? You will likely have most of these ingredients in your pantry already.
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Mirin (Japanese rice wine for cooking)
- Sesame Seeds
- gochugaru (Korean red chili flakes or powder)
- gochujang (fermented red chile paste)
- doenjang (fermented soybean paste)
Kimchi (salted fermented vegetables) is served as side dish. You would use it as an ingredient in many dishes. I like it in fried rice or savory pancakes. All of these ingredients can be found in Asian markets or ordered online.
Korean Chicken Recipes
Korean Beef Recipes
Korean Pork Recipes
Korean Seafood Recipes
Korean Vegetarian Recipes
Korean Sauce Recipes
Is Korean Food Healthy?
Want To Try More International Food?
- Butter Chicken- The recipe that gave me my nickname.
- Tacos de Alambre- Packed with flavor and low carb.
- Italian Sausage Kale Soup- A keto version of Zuppa Toscana.
- French Garlic Chicken- A sauce good enough to drink.
- Ethiopian Beef Stew- Family-friendly and delicious.
Finally, if you enjoy this list of recipes, make sure you share with your friends on Facebook and Pin to make them again later.