This Pineapple Mango Salsa is a fresh and fruity salsa recipe that is so easy to make. Your taste buds will be dancing from all the flavors!
Why Should I Make This Pineapple Mango Salsa?
- Easy Prep. This Mango Pineapple Salsa recipe is such a versatile and easy salsa recipe. You can make it ahead and leave it to marinate in the refrigerator until needed.
- Quick. Not to mention it will take you less time to chop all the ingredients up and dump everything in a bowl than it will to find what you need in the grocery store.
- Fresh. Homemade salsa recipes are my favorite. You can taste the freshness of the ingredients and you just can't buy that in a pre-packaged bottle at a grocery store.
- Flavor. Some fresh mango and pineapple doused with lime juice, that sweet and tart flavor that you get partnered with the spice of jalapeno peppers, and the bite from the red onion? I am salivating just thinking about it.
How To Make Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Chop. Dice all the ingredients with the Pull Chopper.
- Mix. Combine everything in a bowl and allow to marinate at least 30 minutes.
What Do I Serve With This Pineapple Mango Salsa?
- Chips - tortilla chips work best!
- Grilled Meat - Chicken and Fish pair very well with this Pineapple Salsa with Mango! My favorites with this recipe are grilled tilapia or orange roughy. Both are mild and don't taste fishy. The freshness from the fruits and vegetables in the salsa would complement the fish. It would be so gorgeous served alongside!
- A Spoon! - I'll admit I've sat and eaten this Pineapple Salsa all by itself with just a spoon - it's that good!
Could I Also Make a Pineapple Cucumber Salsa?
Yes! To do this, just omit the mango, and substitute it with the cucumber for a delicious Pineapple Cucumber Salsa!
Tips and Tricks For Making Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Adjust. Taste, and adjust as needed since fruit can vary in its level of tartness and sweetness.
- Sugar. To reduce the sugar in this recipe, cut down on the mango and pineapple, and add more cucumber.
- Jicama. You can also add diced jicama in this recipe.
- Additions. Adding corn and black beans to this recipe makes it a great, hearty salad. If you make it ahead of time, the flavors will intensify overnight.
- Chile. Be sure to use Mexican chile powder, not cayenne pepper.
- Vegan. Since there is no mayonnaise in this recipe, not only is it vegan, but it is also fantastic for summer picnics where food needs to be able to stand the heat without refrigeration.
- Cilantro. If you absolutely are on Team Hate Cilantro, then you can substitute fresh parsley instead. But I recommend using a fresh herb to highlight this salsa recipe and give it that fresh bite. It really pulls this Pineapple Salsa together.
Want More Mexican Inspired Recipes?
- Creamy Avocado Salsa - this one is full of tomatillos and is so creamy and delicious!
- Tomatillo Salsa - this one is made in the Air Fryer and is so fresh and is one of my favorites!
- Chicken with Red Salsa - this is a family favorite and is absolutely mouth-watering!
- Avocado Salad- Creamy and Citrus summer salad recipe.
So the next time you're looking to mix it up on Taco Tuesday, or if you're just looking for a fresh and flavorful appetizer for this summer, make this Pineapple Mango Salsa! Share it on Facebook or Pin it on Pinterest to save this recipe!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- Dice all the ingredients with the Pull Chopper.
- Combine everything in a bowl and allow to marinate at least 30 minutes.