Kick off Mexican Night right with this Air Fried Tomatillo Salsa! It's got plenty of heat and flavor to go with any meal. Once you try this, I'm quite sure you won't be buying canned salsa anymore. Better, tastier, easy, and you know exactly what went into this tomatillo salsa.
Air Fried Tomatillo Salsa
When it comes to salsa, we do NOT buy it in a jar. It's way too easy to make your own and control the flavors and ingredients. I have a lot of salsa recipes, but this Air Fried Tomatillo Salsa may very well be my favorite.
This Air Fried Tomatillo Salsa recipe involves air frying the tomatillos first, to give them a beautiful roasted flavor before turning them into salsa. This recipe will make sure salsa isn't an after-thought but is definitely a key player in your meal.
After you're done air-frying the tomatillos, just blend the rest of the ingredients together and your salsa is ready to eat.
You can chill it if you prefer your salsa cold, but we like it warm to blend well with the rest of our meal.
IF YOU WANT TO TRY A CREAMY TOMATILLO SALSA, CHECK OUT MY CREAMY AVOCADO TOMATILLO SALSA RECIPE!
Looking for more Mexican recipes? Whether you're trying to do low-carb, or just want a flavorful fajita recipe, you need to try this Roasted Vegetable Chicken Fajitas recipe! It's simple and delicious! Also, check out my Instant Pot Pinto Beans! They're quite possibly the best Mexican-style beans you've ever had.
Want More Air Fryer Recipes?
- Taco Meatballs - low carb bites packed with flavor.
- Keto Chicken Tenders - Your kids will beg you for these.
- Korean Chicken Wings - The perfect appetizer or meal.
- Indian Chicken Tikka Bites - Irresistible Indian spiced bites.
- Sesame Ginger Broccoli - Mouthwatering Asian flavored side.
- Crispy Pork Belly - Melt in your mouth delicious.
- Chipotle Steak Tacos - Taco perfection in your air fryer or in the oven.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- Remove husks and wash the tomatillos well.
- Place the whole tomatillos and peppers into a heatproof pan and place the pan in the air fryer basket.
- Set the airfryer to 350F for 15 minutes.
- Put the tomatilloes, peppers and juice into a blender and purée.
- If you plan to eat right away, add salt and stir. This sauce will keep in the fridge for 10 days if you don’t add salt.