Use a homemade rub to make an absolutely delicious Mexican Pulled Pork recipe in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker. Make pulled Pork tacos, or use it for burritos, casseroles, or whatever other creative uses you can think up!
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork Recipe
Is Mexican pulled pork even a thing? Well, it is now! This is so easy and delicious for pork tacos. It’s nice to be able to make a batch of this and have it handy for tacos, tamales, or even just for snacking with some avocados and sour cream for a low carb snack.
This is also an excellent cooking method to take a cheaper, more tough piece of meat and make it absolutely tender and delicious! This Mexican Pulled Pork recipe shreds so easily and has the best flavor. The meat does NOT taste boiled, because it isn’t once you pressure cook. This is also SO much faster than cooking the old-fashioned way in your oven or slow-cooker.
Something you should DEFINITELY make to pair with this dish is my Air Fried Tomatillo Salsa. It gives just the right amount of acidity to complement the dish perfectly.
A great side dish option for this recipe is my Mexican Rice Recipe. It’s super easy to make in your Instant Pot and is the prefect compliment to pulled pork tacos!
So whether you’re looking for taco Tuesday recipes, a great family meal idea or a nice low carb snack, this Mexican Pulled Pork recipe is sure to leave you full and satisfied! Thanks to you’re Instant Pot, it’s so easy to make that you might find yourself making this on a weekly basis!
EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE THIS INSTANT POT PRESSURE COOKER KETO MEXICAN PULLED PORK:
- Instant Pot Mini Duo, or Instant pot 6 quarts, or Instant Pot 8 Quarts
- Measuring Cups
- My favorite Cutting Board
- Good set of Kitchen Knives
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, chile powder, and black pepper.
- Add the cut-up pork shoulder and massage the spice rub into it. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes
- Place the pork pieces into the inner liner of your Instant Pot.
- Add the ¼ cup of water.
- Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes and then let it sit undisturbed for 10 minutes. Release any remaining pressure.
- Shred the pork pieces and push back under the cooking liquid until ready to serve.
- Serve with optional taco fixings, as desired.