I’m craving sweet today but I need to stay low carb. Being on a low carb diet it can be difficult to satisfy a sweets craving because, you know, sugar. Where there are sweets there is usually sugar, and sugar and low carb diets just don’t get along. So I decided to take some frozen mango and some lower sugar ingredients and whip up this delicious mango frozen yogurt recipe!
Mango Frozen Yogurt | Homemade Mango Frozen Yogurt Recipe
So I put Greek yogurt and frozen mango into my food processor, added a little agave syrup and blended it. I let it sit in the freezer for 30 minute and it scooped like soft ice cream. It sounds super easy because it is! The mango frozen yogurt was wonderfully creamy and tangy!
It is still a little high carb but better than the arroz piña colada calling my name. And you know, lower carb beats high carb any day! It’s quite yummy and I ate about half a cup of it, and it satisfied my craving.
I put chopped mint in it and my son and I liked it but my husband didn’t. So maybe try it without that first and see how you like it.
ENJOY MY MANGO FROZEN YOGURT RECIPE AND LOOKING FOR MORE LOWER CARB DESSERT OPTIONS? TRY MY GLUTEN-FREE SPICED KETO COOKIES RECIPE!
? DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DON’T FORGET TO GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW! JUST CLICK ON THE STARS TO RATE.
- 10 ounce (283.5 g) frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup (200 g) full-fat greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon (2 tablespoon) agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons (2 teaspoons) chopped mint, (optional)
- Place mango, yogurt, and agave nectar or honey into the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Stir in mint if using, put into a freezer-safe container, or cover, and freeze for 30 minutes before scooping and serving.
- Alternatively pour into your ice cream maker until frozen.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!