I tried four recipes before I settled on this Keto Ice Cream. The others weren’t inedible by any means as the empty containers can attest to, but none were this creamy, this smooth, and this delicious. This is going to be the best, easies keto ice cream recipe you’ve ever made.
Keto Ice Cream Recipe | No Cook Keto Ice Cream
I just got a new ice cream maker last week, and I’ve been playing with it. I was determined to find a recipe that didn’t require making a custard because I know myself. I won’t do it and then it will be time to make ice cream and I’ll be about half a day away from having it. So I had to find something that worked without a custard.
The Keto Ice Cream recipe I settled on borrowed heavily from the Serious Eats Ice Cream recipe with only one minor tweak, which was my addition of xanthum gum, and a sugar-free sweetener. Not only was this tasty, but I got two different textures from one recipe. When freshly made, the Keto Ice Cream is like a soft serve, and very creamy. Once it’s cured for a bit, it’s a lot more like regular ice-cream. Two different tastes from the same recipe make it fun.
LOOKING FOR MORE TASTY FROZEN TREATS?
- My Mango Frozen Yogurt is a delicious and simple way to satisfy your sweets craving while lowering your carb intake at the same time.
- My Keto Blueberry Ice Cream is a delicious, sweet treat to keep you cool this summer without feeling guilty.
The recipe steps are:
- Mix all ingredients well
- Put into ice cream maker and swirl for 30 minutes
Also, after much experimentation, this is the Ice Cream maker that I use and now just adore.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Tag me with #TrustUrvashi if you post and I will share your post!
- Mix together sweetener, dry milk powder, and xanthum gum, and whisk well to avoid lumps.
- Pour in the milk, cream, and vanilla extract and mix until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Pour into ice cream maker and churn until set.
- it tastes a lot creamier when fresh, and a lot more like ice cream when it’s been allowed to cure in the freezer. Try it both ways and see which you prefer.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Don’t forget to check out my Keto Desserts Cookbook!
Featuring recipes for many classic, high-carb favorites that have been reworked to be “fat bombs,” which help keep your macros in balance, as well as prevent you from craving all the things you usually can’t eat when you’re trying to lose weight. Many of the more than 100 recipes require no more than 10 to 15 minutes of prep time, and they taste as delicious and indulgent as they sound—how about Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops, Mocha Cheesecake, or Almond Butter Bombs?