I tried four recipes before I settled on this Keto Ice Cream. The others weren't inedible by any means as the empty containers can attest to, but none were this creamy, this smooth, and this delicious. This is going to be the best, easiest keto ice cream recipe you've ever made.
Keto Ice Cream Recipe | No Cook Keto Ice Cream
I just got a new ice cream maker last week, and I've been playing with it. I was determined to find a recipe that didn't require making a custard because I know myself.
I won't do it and then it will be time to make ice cream and I'll be about half a day away from having it. So I had to find something that worked without a custard.
The low carb Ice Cream recipe I settled on is borrowed heavily from the Serious Eats Ice Cream recipe with only one minor tweak, which was my addition of xanthum gum, and a sugar-free sweetener.
Not only was this tasty, but I got two different textures from one recipe. When freshly made, the Keto Ice Cream is like a soft serve, and very creamy. Once it's cured for a bit, it's a lot more like regular ice-cream. Two different tastes from the same recipe make it fun.
Is Keto Ice Cream Good?
Heck yeah, it is. Of course, I'm a little biased since this is my recipe. But I have trouble keeping it in my freezer without even my non-Keto friends stealing a bite.
Keto Ice Cream Without Eggs
A lot of ice cream recipes use eggs as an ingredient. Since I'm all about #ruthlessefficiency I wanted a recipe that omitted the cooking step. Plus, the faster it's ready to eat, the better. Am I right? For that reason, I decided that a Keto ice cream recipe without eggs was the one for me.
LOOKING FOR MORE TASTY FROZEN TREATS?
- My Mango Frozen Yogurt is a delicious and simple way to satisfy your sweets craving while lowering your carb intake at the same time.
- My Keto Blueberry Ice Cream is a delicious, sweet treat to keep you cool this summer without feeling guilty.
The recipe steps are:
- Mix all ingredients well
- Put into ice cream maker and swirl for 30 minutes
- OPTIONAL: top with my delicious Keto Granola for a nice crunch!
Also, after much experimentation, this Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker is the one I absolutely adore. It makes the most delicious, creamy, amazing Keto Ice Cream recipe I've ever tried.
If you try it and love it, too please share on Facebook so your friends can make it. Don't forget to Pin it for later so you can make it again.
Don't forget to check out my other Keto cookbooks.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- Mix together sweetener, dry milk powder, and xanthum gum, and whisk well to avoid lumps.
- Pour in the milk, cream, and vanilla extract and mix until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Pour into ice cream maker and churn until set.
- it tastes a lot creamier when fresh, and a lot more like ice cream when it's been allowed to cure in the freezer. Try it both ways and see which you prefer.