Few things are as delicious and satisfying as a pan of freshly baked low carb cookies. They're warm, gooey, chocolaty and wonderfully sweet. They're the very definition of dessert comfort food. With my Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you'll be enjoying all the ooey gooey-ness of chocolate cookies without all the carbs and sugar!
Why You Need These Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
Let's face it, when you crave dessert you crave something sugary and full of carbs. So when you're on a Keto diet you've got to find low carb desserts to satisfy that sweet tooth. And the best way to do that is to simply sub out the high carb ingredients with something low carb. That's where my low carb dessert recipes come in to play.
My Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe swaps out the flour for almond flour and the sugar for Truvia, resulting in delicious easy chocolate chip keto cookies that are every bit as good as the original!
Don't believe me? Try them for yourself! As a matter of fact, bake some for your non-keto friends. They'll be surprised to find out that they're low carb and gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. And don't be surprised if anybody asks for the recipe. Keto cookies are the answer for your craving woes!
Note: Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is for each cookie.
Are These Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Made With Almond Flour?
Yes, they are. I use almond flour in these chocolate chip cookies as a low carb replacement for traditional flour. It holds up just as well as all-purpose flour and makes for an almost unidentifiable substitution in the finished product.
Looking for some good low carb chocolate chips? Check out my Keto Chocolate Chips Recipe !
How To Make Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Add butter and Truvia to mixer bowl.
2. Mix until well incorporated.
3. Add egg to the mixture.
4. Mix until well incorporated.
5. Add almond flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract to the mixture.
6. Mix until well incorporated.
7. Add chocolate chips and nuts to the mixture.
8. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
9. Drop by heaped tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet and bake at 350F for 14-15 minutes.
Looking For More Low Carb Cookies?
- Keto Almendrados Cookies - these are fun little cookies that are so easy to whip up!
- Keto Cream Cheese Cookies - these are SO good they will melt in your mouth!
- Keto Coconut Macaroons - these are a reader favorite, and for good reason!
Looking For More Keto Recipes?
- Keto Peanut Butter Bars - Taste just like peanut butter cups.
- Keto Meatloaf - Perfect meal for the whole family.
- Keto Breakfast Pancakes - More than just eggs for breakfast.
- Chicken Korma - Authentic Indian flavors.
- Chicken Vindaloo - the perfect amount of spice in an easy meal.
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash - a treat for the eye and the tastebuds.
- Keto Granola - The perfect snack or on the go breakfast.
- Keto Ginger Cookie Recipe - Taste just like ginger snaps.
- Low Carb Desserts - A complete list of my favorites.
If you are in love with this keto dessert recipe, go check out my Keto Dessert cookbook HERE!
You know those cookie fanatics I talked about? You can meet them and other Keto recipe fanatics by joining my Keto Facebook group!
These Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies are a delicious and gooey example of how easy the Keto lifestyle can truly be! Make sure to let me know in the comments if you enjoyed them!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and Truvia.
- Add egg and mix.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Drop by heaped tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet to make 24 cookies.
- Bake at 350F for 14-15 minutes until done.