Few things are as delicious and satisfying as a pan of freshly baked low carb chocolate chip cookies. They’re warm, gooey, chocolaty and wonderfully sweet. They’re the very definition of dessert comfort food. With my Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe you’ll be enjoying all the ooey gooey-ness of chocolate cookies without all the carbs and sugar!
The Perks of These Cookies
Let’s face it, when you crave dessert you crave something sugary and full of carbs. So when you’re on a Keto diet you’ve got to find low carb alternatives to satisfy that sweet tooth. And the best way to do that is to simply sub out the high carb ingredients with something low carb.
My Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe swaps out the flour for almond flour and the sugar for Truvia, resulting in delicious keto cookies that are every bit as good as the original!
Don’t believe me? Try them for yourself! As a matter of fact, bake some for your non-keto friends. They’ll be surprised to find out that they’re low carb, and don’t be surprised if anybody asks for the recipe.
Note: Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is for each cookie.
How To Make Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Add butter and Truvia to mixer bowl.
2. Mix until well incorporated.
3. Add egg to mixture.
4. Mix until well incorporated.
5. Add almond flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract to mixture.
6. Mix until well incorporated.
7. Add chocolate chips and nuts to mixture.
8. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
9. Drop by heaped tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet and bake at 350F for 14-15 minutes.
Looking For More Keto Sweet Treats?
These Gluten-Free Spiced Keto Cookies are another great option for some cookies that are so delicious you won’t be able to tell they’re low carb. Give them a try as well!
If you are in love with this keto dessert recipe, go check out my Keto Dessert cookbook HERE!
These Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies are a delicious and gooey example of how easy the Keto lifestyle can truly be! Make sure to let me know in the comments if you enjoyed them!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Tag me with #TrustUrvashi if you post and I will share your post.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and Truvia.
- Add egg and mix.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Drop by heaped tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet to make 24 cookies.
- Bake at 350F for 14-15 minutes until done.