Are you sick of the same eggs and bacon for breakfast every day? These Keto Silver Dollar Pancakes are a fantastic low carb spin on a breakfast time classic. They're such a great keto breakfast idea. See all of my Keto Breakfast ideas here.
Pancakes. They're a breakfast classic. You see them on just about every fast food breakfast menu you've ever looked at and for good reason. But sadly they are not low carb, even in the slightest.
So what if I told you that you can have your pancakes on a low carb diet and eat them without feeling guilty? With these Keto Silver Dollar Pancakes you can do just that.
Keto Silver Dollar Pancakes | A Great Keto Breakfast
Pancakes can be as much of a good keto breakfast as bacon and eggs. They're delightfully warm, fluffy, delicious and are great a la carte or paired with other breakfast staples. But being as the main ingredient is typically flour in the traditional ones, they aren't the most practical breakfast option for someone on a low carb diet.
Enter these delightfully low carb Keto Silver Dollar Pancakes. They give you all the fluffy scrumptious-ness you've come to expect from a pancake without all those daunting carbs.
Aside from being a basic keto breakfast, they're easy to make as well. Who needs fast food Keto breakfast options when you can make these in no time!? They're actually no more difficult to make than standard pancakes. Just mix all the ingredients together and pour them into a pan. Simple, painless and oh so tasty!
Can You Freeze these Keto Pancakes?
You know, I would not. I would also make them silver dollar size because I don't think they'll hold together quite as well if they're bigger. They're very delicate actually.
Kinda like a delicious cross between a crepe and a pancake. So the smaller size works out really well, and they're super tasty in those little bites.
They may not be the big keto breakfast you were searching for on their own, you can always use that as an excuse to have more pancakes!
Keto breakfast just got even easier! You're welcome.
Want More Keto Breakfast Ideas?
What can you eat on the Keto diet for breakfast? Well if you try some of my recipes below, you may never ask yourself that question again!
- If you're looking for quick Keto breakfast options, try some ever-so-popular Chaffles! Sounds weird, but delicious!
- Grab a Lemon Poppyseed Muffin (or two)!
- Looking for a great side to go with these pancakes? Check out my Cheese Grits recipe!
- Another great keto breakfast option is my Keto Orange Scones. They give you all the flavor of a fancy coffee shop scone without all the carb content!
- Make yourself some toast with my Keto Bread!
- Be a rebel and have a Keto Cookie for breakfast. I won't tell.
- Protein Shakes- Use my list to make it low carb.
- Coconut Flour Pancakes- Use coconut flour instead of almond flour.
Can you have a Keto breakfast without eggs?
With all these tasty yet low carb breakfast options, you're well on our way to a full out keto breakfast recipes feast. Eggs don't have to be part of the equation. My ideal breakfast food is Keto Granola. It's just perfect with a little almond milk when you're craving crunchy cereal. Are you a rebel? Try my bulletproof coffee popsicles and have dessert for breakfast! It'll be a low carb breakfast you won't soon forget!
And why not wash it all down with a delicious Keto Iced Caramel Macchiato? It's delightfully sweet while keeping it low carb. If you're in a rush and can't find time to make it yourself, find something you'll love on my list of Low Carb Starbucks drinks! Not a coffee drinker? Try one of my low carb protein shakes!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- Place ingredients in a blender jar in the order listed. Blend until you have a smooth, liquid batter.
- Heat a nonstick saucepan on medium-high heat. Spray with oil or butter.
- Place 2 tablespoons of batter at a time to make small, dollar pancakes. This is a very liquid, delicate batter so do not try to make big pancakes with this one as they will not flip over as easily.
- Cook each pancake until the top of the pancake has made small bubbles and the bubbles have disappeared, about 1-2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, gently loosen the pancake, and then flip over.
- Make the rest of the pancakes in this manner and serve hot.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Need more Keto Breakfast Ideas?
Don't stop with Keto Silver Dollar Pancakes. Try some of these delicious options, too!
- 15+ Low Carb Breakfast Ideas
- Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Air Fried Herb and Cheese Frittata
- Another Frittata recipe: Broccoli Frittata with Ham and Peppers
- More Keto Recipes
- More Breakfast Recipes
Don't forget to check out my Keto Desserts Cookbook!
Featuring recipes for many classic, high-carb favorites that have been reworked to be “fat bombs,” which help keep your macros in balance, as well as prevent you from craving all the things you usually can't eat when you're trying to lose weight.
Many of the more than 100 recipes require no more than 10 to 15 minutes of prep time, and they taste as delicious and indulgent as they sound–how about Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops, Mocha Cheesecake, or Almond Butter Bombs?