Here's a fantastic collection of healthy Instant Pot Chicken and Rice recipes, that use whole ingredients, with no canned cream soups. Using your pressure cooker to make these one-pot chicken and rice casseroles ensures you'll have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Rice and Chicken is the ultimate comfort food for many of us, no matter which culture we grew up in. I love making Rice recipes anyway because of how inexpensive and how easy they are.
And of course, finding healthy chicken recipes seems like a constant quest for many of us! Quick and easy dinners can sometimes get repetitive so getting some variety into your chicken recipes is always a good thing.
While I have instructions on how to make perfect pressure cooker rice, sometimes you just want a one-pot rice meal. This collection of recipes for Healthy Instant pot Rice and chicken casseroles will be one you reach for again and again.
Other One Pot Instant Pot Meals
- Here's another list of One-pot Instant Pot Rice Meals that you'll enjoy.
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken is an easy 30-minute dinner and you can make rice on top of it, as the video shows.
- Pressure Cooker Rice and Dal is a great vegetarian rice dinner.
- This Lebanese Lentil and Rice dish is another great vegetarian Instant Pot recipe.
- Instant Pot Indian Khichadi is comfort food in a bowl!
- Instant Pot Risotto with Shrimp is another one-pot comfort meal.
- Buffalo chicken casserole for the days you want low carb recipes
- You might also like low carb chicken Biryani that uses riced cauliflower.
- Chicken and Mushrooms are a great combo.
- My kids love Instant Pot Pork Rice with Vegetables
Be sure to Pin this collection of recipes so that the next time you're staring at a package of chicken, wondering what to make for a quick, healthy, one-pot dinner, you can make something delicious!