As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. We may also earn money from the companies mentioned in this post.
This spicy, sweet, and tangy Pressure Cooker Cranberry Chutney will wow your guests and make a wonderful addition to your cheese tray, besides providing an exotic flavor at your dinner table.
But today it was time to make a Cranberry Chutney in my Instant Pot. I’m sure many of you already have your entire Thanksgiving dinner planned, but if you’re looking for a last-minute addition to your cheese tray, this Cranberry chutney is just ah-mazing with Brie! I should have baked the Brie and maybe I’ll try that tomorrow.
This is another one of my pour-and-cook recipes that require only an immersion blender afterward. I’ve included a shot below of everything that went into this dish, and as you see, it’s not a lot of different things. You can vary the cayenne pepper and ginger to vary the spice levels.
One thing I’d do differently is that I’d grate the ginger instead of dicing it, so I’m writing the recipe that way.
EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE THIS INSTANT POT PRESSURE COOKER CRANBERRY CHUTNEY:
- Instant Pot Mini Duo, or Instant pot 6 quarts, or Instant Pot 8 Quarts
- Measuring Cups
- My favorite Cutting Board
- Good set of Kitchen Knives
- Immersion Blender
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- 12 ounce fresh Cranberries
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup Grated Ginger (vary to taste)
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne (vary to taste)
- 1/4 cup Truvia (or use 1/2 cup sugar)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin Coriander Blend (half cumin seeds, half coriander seeds ground together)
- 1/2 teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup water
- Place all ingredients into your Instant Pot or Pressure cooker and stir well.
- Cook for 4 mins High Pressure. Allow it to release pressure for 10 mins and then release all remaining pressure.
- Serve as a side for grilled meats, or place on a cheese tray.
- This goes very well with Brie and Sharp cheddar.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.
Don’t forget to check out my Instant Pot Fast & Easy Cookbook!
This book is full of all kinds of boldly flavored and internationally-themed recipes—Mexican, Thai, Moroccan, and more—with Instant Pot Fast & Easy, fully authorized by Instant Pot. Just like you have come to expect, my recipes will work perfectly every time, and of course taste great too. And because these are Instant Pot recipes, dishes like Japanese Chicken Curry, Chinese Steamed Ribs, and Mexican Pulled Pork are ready in a fraction of the time they would take using traditional cooking methods. As with all of my recipes, the focus is on whole foods instead of artificial convenience ingredients, so the recipes are delicious, easy, and healthful too.