Make the easiest and most delicious appetizer or snack you’ve ever made right in your Air Fryer! This Air Fried Phyllo Brie is melt-in-your-mouth perfect!
Air Fried Phyllo Brie
The only thing better than cheese is cheese with a crispy delicious outside like this Air Fried Phyllo Brie. The Air Fryer makes it crispy and delicious on the outside, all while the inside is gooey and melty cheese.
Finish it off with a little fig spread or jam, and your mouth will be happy! My mouth is watering just thinking of that flaky crust on the outside of that brie! Your guests will love this, and we don’t have to tell them how simple it is to make.
The only thing that’s tough about this phyllo brie recipe is working with the phyllo. Let’s be honest–it requires patience, which I don’t always have. So I asked Roger to do it 😀
If you’re looking to take this Phyllo Brie to the next level, you can make some of my Peach Chutney and put some on top of it!
But hopefully you’re more patient than I am, and let me tell you–the taste and the presentation this dish makes patience worthwhile.
Looking For More Delicious Brie Recipes? This Prosciutto Wrapped Brie is one of the easiest dishes I’ve ever made, but it’s bursting with flavor!
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- 8 sheets packaged phyllo pastry at room temperature
- 8 ounces round brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons fig jam or cranberry jelly
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo pastry in a springform pan. Press the phyllo to conform to the shape of the pan. Lightly brush with some of the melted butter. I will admit we used Coconut Oil Pam but you use whatever you want.
- Place another sheet of phyllo on top, off-setting the corners of the sheets so you have some overlap. Lightly brush with some of the melted butter or Pam.
Continue in this fashion until you have used up all 8 sheets, being sure to brush or spray liberally between sheets. Make sure that you are pressing the sheets on to the sides of the pan. You are using the pan as a mold to get a perfectly rounded pastry,
- Lightly scrape off some of the brie rind. We used a vegetable peeler to do this. Place the brie, remaining rind and all, into the center of the phyllo sheets. Spread with fig jam or cranberry jelly.
- Carefully fold over the phyllo sheets one sheet at a time, and brush with butter or spray with Pam. Press them down so the brie is well covered, ensuring the sheets stick together.
Spray the top liberally when done.
- Set your airfryer to 390F for 15 minutes and check after 10 minutes to ensure it is cooking evenly.
- Once the outside is browned, the brie is melted, and it is ready to serve.
Don’t forget to check out my Air Fryer Cookbook!
Every one of the recipes in this book can be made in an hour or less, and many are on the table in as little as 30 minutes. You won’t find “cream of anything” cans in the ingredient list: instead, you’ll start with fresh ingredients–healthful meats and vegetables–and let the air fryer do the hard work. Unleash the full potential of your Air Fryer and eat healthfully every night.