I’m in two minds about posting this Keto Pork and Vegetables recipe. On the plus side it’s easy and delicious. On the minus side, it makes some excess liquid from the veggies even though I didn’t add any water. But the sauce doesn’t taste watery and some of you might want to add corn starch or something else to thicken it.
My final deciding factor in posting was taste and ease. It doesn’t taste watery, it actually tastes rather robust and full-flavored. I served it over shirataki noodles.
The recipe steps are:
- Brown ground pork
- Add vegetables
- Cook at HP for 3 minutes, NPR
- Serve over Shirataki Noodles ( I used Miracle Noodles)
Here’s my quick (and amateur) video to show the steps visually, and yes I totally forgot to show the ground pork but I mean. It’s ground pork. It’s not very appetizing-looking.
Instant Pot Low Carb Pork and Vegetables with Noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 4 cups chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 packages shirataki noodles
- Turn your Instant Pot to Sauté and when it's hot, add oil. When the oil is hot and shimmering, add ground pork.
- Break up the lumps the pork, and sauté until the lumps are broken and the pork is only slightly pink.
- Add onions and garlic and mix well. Scrape up any brown bits that are stuck to the bottom.
- Add peppers and spinach, and cook on high pressure for 3 minutes, releasing pressure quickly when done.
- Pour sauce over shiratki noodles, and sprinkle all of it with the shredded cheese.