Easy, flavorful fantastic keto spicy ground pork stir fry recipe will please the whole family and can be made in under 20 minutes. Start with ground pork, add some chilis, onions, and cilantro and you’ll be sitting down to a fantastic low carb pork stir fry with vegetables before you know it.
MAKING A KETO STIR FRY
The main issue with stir fry recipes is that they use hoisin and oyster sauces all of which have sugar in them.
That makes it really hard to make a keto stir fry.
In fact this is part of why people find it so difficult to get good low carb Chinese recipes at all.
Well, we are about to fix that!
In this recipe, I’ve stayed away from bottled sauces.
Instead, all of the flavor in this keto stir fry is going to come from the aromatics, and from the pork and chilis.
Another issue with stir fries is that they serve over rice or noodles. We are going to use butter lettuce cups.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS KETO SPICY GROUND PORK STIR FRY
There are many creative ways to serve this stir fry.
- You can serve it with lettuce cups as I call for, but you can also top a salad with it.
- Make a fried egg and serve on top of it
- For the
nonketo members, make sticky rice and serve on that
CAN I FREEZE THIS MEAL?
I suggest you freeze it in one-cup portions so that it defrosts quickly, and you can use as much or as little as needed.
VARIATIONS ON THIS LOW CARB STIR FRY RECIPE
- Adjust chilis to suit everyone’s taste buds
- Add in some chopped bok choy into the pork as it is cooking
- Use shredded napa cabbage and forgo the butter lettuce cups
This is really a great keto stir fry recipe to make with some fresh herbs and frozen pork or beef, or chicken, that you can quickly defrost.
Other Recipes to Consider
I actually love making quick keto dinners with ground meats.
- My low carb chicken biryani recipe is a classic example for a fast, easy, tasty keto dinner.
- This Instant Pot Spicy Basil Beef is yet another great keto dinner example.
- My other favorite is this air fryer Kheema meatloaf
- If you have any leftover ground pork you can use it to make this delicious Keto Pork and Vegetables with Noodles.
- Looking for more delicious pork recipes? Try out my Smoked Pork Tenderloin with an Indian-Style twist!
How to Make Keto Spicy Ground Pork Stir Fry
1. Gather ingredients for pork stir fry.
2. To the hot oil, add ginger and garlic, and ground meat.
3. Chop green chilis and onions.
4. Make a well in the center, and add green chilis.
5. Mix Cilantro and green onions.
6. Add sweet red pepper.
7. Add sambal olek, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
8. Serve in butter lettuce cups.
So the next time you get a craving for some stir fryer, cook up some of this deliciously keto Pork Stir Fry! Let me know if you enjoyed it in the comments!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Tag me with #TrustUrvashi if you post and I will share your post.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon minced Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sambal Olek or other spicy red chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2-3 Green Chili’s sliced jalapenos, serranos, or bird’s eye chilis, depending on how hot you want your dish
- 1/2 cup chopped Spring onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 head butter lettuce
- In a 10-inch pan over medium high heat, add oil. To the hot oil, add minced ginger and garlic and let them sizzle for 2-3 seconds. Add the ground pork. Mix well and brown the meat, breaking up all the clumps. You want some crispy parts, but mainly you want to cook the pork well.
- While the meat cooks, chop up the green onions and cilantro. Mix them in a bowl and set aside.
- After about 8 minutes when the meat is almost done, push the meat to the sides to create a small space in the middle. Add the sliced green and red chilis.
- Pour in soy sauce, sesame oil, the sambal olek if using and stir well.
- Turn off the stove and let the pork rest uncovered for 3-4 minutes to cool a little.
- Stir in the chopped green onions and cilantro. Sprinkle the lemon juice and stir well.
- Separate the butter lettuce leaves and allow your diners to serve themselves some of the spicy pork mixture into each butter lettuce, leaf. Or skip the lettuce and just eat the meat—good either way.
- You can substitute any kind of ground meat for this recipe.
- If you use leaner meat like ground chicken or turkey, you may need to add a little bit of oil.
- If you plan to meal prep this, make the sauce and ground meat with seasonings ahead of time, but don’t mix in the cilantro and onions until the last minute.
- For the carb eaters, serve with rice. For low carb, serve in lettuce cups or even over a mixed green salad.