Instant Pot Keto Gluten-Free Coconut Almond Cake packs all of the flavors into a 3 gm carbs per serving cake that tastes like the real thing. Make this keto cake in your pressure cooker without heating up your kitchen, and serve an elegant slice with ease.
Instant Pot Coconut Almond Cake
This is a recipe for an Instant Pot Keto Cake. Anyone who knows me, knows I love cake. I mean, I LOVE cake. Love it. But I'm really trying to low carb again, and I can't eat the real thing. Also, to be honest, lately it's kinda not doing it for me. I have been, as my friend Kirsten calls it, "dessert disappointed". The store-bought stuff is just not cutting it for me.
WANT ANOTHER DELICIOUS KETO CAKE? TRY MY KETO CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE!
I've been trying and trying, and failing and failing to bake something with almond flour that's actually worth eating. Which, by the way, is an expensive hobby, given how expensive almond flour is. I'm happy to report that I have finally managed to make a drool-worthy product that I would make and eat even if I weren't trying to low-carb.
I baked a previous version of Keto Cake and it turned out a toasty golden brown, so I know you can definitely bake this and get a great dessert. But I made this in my pressure cooker just to try it out and the result was a beautifully moist cake. I don't use any icing on this cake but I'm not a huge icing fan and honestly, it tastes really good by itself.
How to Make Instant Pot Keto Gluten-Free Coconut Almond Cake are:
- Mix dry ingredients
- Pour in wet ingredients and blend. Pour into a 6-inch cake pan.
- Put a steamer rack in the Instant Pot with 2 cups of water in the liner, place foil-covered cake on trivet
- High pressure for 40 minutes, with 10 mins NPR, release remaining pressure
Want More Instant Pot Recipes?
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken is an easy 30-minute dinner and you can make rice on top of it, as the video shows.
- Pressure Cooker Rice and Dal is a great vegetarian rice dinner.
- This Lebanese Lentil and Rice dish is another great Vegetarian Instant Pot recipe.
- Instant Pot Indian Khichadi is comfort food in a bowl!
- Instant Pot Risotto with Shrimp is another one-pot comfort meal.
- Buffalo chicken casserole for the days you want low carb recipes
- You might also like low carb Chicken Biryani that uses riced cauliflower.
- Chicken and Mushrooms are a great combo.
- My kids love Instant Pot Pork Chops with Rice and Vegetables
- Zucchini Lasagna- You won't even miss the pasta.
- Haluski Recipe - A wonderful cabbage and noodles recipe.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Pour in wet ingredients one by one, mixing well with each addition.
- Pour into a springform loaf pan (I used this one) and cover the pan with foil.
- Place 2 cups of water into your instant pot liner, and put in a trivet on top.
- Set your Instant Pot for 40 minutes at High Pressure, let it release pressure naturally for 10 minutes, and release remaining pressure.
- Carefully take out and pan and let it cool for 15-20 minutes. Unclasp the sides and remove the cake and serve.