If you like roasted cauliflower, you’ll probably like this Tahini-slathered version of it. You can also use this as a base recipe to flavor the cauliflower with shawarma seasoning, kofta kabab seasoning, or garam masala to add a few different flavors to your cauliflower and within just a few minutes, voila! Air Fried Cauliflower with Tahini!
Whether you need a vegetable side dish, a healthy snack, or just a way to use up the cauliflower you have in your fridge, this Air Fried Cauliflower is the perfect recipe. Cauliflower absorbs whatever seasoning is around it, so this is a great way to incorporate your favorite seasoning blends into a side dish to compliment your entree.
Cauliflower is also a great low-carb food that’s used a lot for Keto, so I seem to always have it on hand. Everything tastes better slathered in Tahini, so you’re going to love this Air Fried Cauliflower as much as I did, I’m sure.
Look at this as a great base recipe that you can use to make all kinds of other air fried cauliflower flavors. One thing that really helps when air frying cauliflower, I have found, is to not skimp on the oil. I know, I know, we all bought the air fryer so as to not have to fry–and you won’t by any means be using enough oil to deep fry this sucker. But dry vegetables really do benefit from a good spraying of oil.
Need some more vegetable side dishes? I have a ton of great recipes! Check them out HERE!
EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE THIS KETO AIR FRYER ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH TAHINI:
- Gowise Air Fryer or Philips Avance XL or Breville Smart Oven Air
- Meat Thermometer. Essential for Air Fryer cooking!
- AIr Fryer accessory set or 7-inch pan
- Tongs to move stuff around. I use either these big silicone tongs or this set of Smaller Tongs which are easier on my hands
- Measuring cups
- My favorite cutting board
- Good set of knives
? Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- Chop the cauliflower into evenly-sized florets and put them in a large bowl.
- Cut each garlic clove into 3 pieces and smash them down with the side of your knife. Don't be shy about smashing the garlic. You want to expose as much of the garlicky surface area as possible so that it roasts well. Add this to the cauliflower.
- Pour over the oil and add salt and the cumin coriander blend. Mix well until the cauliflower is well-coated with the oil and the spices.
- Turn your airfryer to 400F for 20 minutes and add the cauliflower, flipping once at the halfway mark.
Make The Sauce
- While the cauliflower cooks, make the sauce. In a small bowl, add the Tahini, hot water, lemon juice, minced garlic, and salt.As soon as you do this, you will see a curdled murky mess and you'll wonder if you messed up. You haven't messed up. Just stir and keep stirring until you get a thick, creamy, smooth mix with the tahini and water.
- One the cauliflower is cooked, place it into a large serving bowl. Pour the tahini sauce over the cauliflower and mix well, and then serve.
Don’t forget to check out my Air Fryer Cookbook!
Every one of the recipes in this book can be made in an hour or less, and many are on the table in as little as 30 minutes. You won’t find “cream of anything” cans in the ingredient list: instead, you’ll start with fresh ingredients–healthful meats and vegetables–and let the air fryer do the hard work. Unleash the full potential of your Air Fryer and eat healthfully every night.