The easy way to make Instant Pot Meal Prep Eggs. No peeling required! Fast way to make egg salad or just eat with butter, salt, and pepper for a low carb snack!
I saw several posts for making an “egg loaf” on the IP forum, so this is definitely not my recipe, technique, or invention. But it’s a pretty handy way to be able to make a lot of eggs at a time, and not even have to worry about peeling them before they’re ready to be used up in a variety of ways. On the off chance that you don’t spend all your free time on the IP forum, I figured I’d share this here. Pictures will tell this story better than can I, so I’m going to just do this with the pictures below, and add captions as needed.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- 6 eggs
- Place two cups of water into the inner liner of your Instant Pot, and place a trivet on top
- Crack 6 eggs into a heatsafe bowl, keeping the yolks intact. Cover the bowl with foil and place the bowl on the trivet.
- Set your Instant Pot on Manual, High Pressure for 4 minutes, and release pressure quickly.
- Pop out the really ugly loaf from your bowl. As you can see i used a a little rectangular pan.
- This is what it looks like when you cut into it, where the whites and yolks are still separate
- Once you dice the eggs, this is what it looks like.
- Now your eggs can be made into egg salad, or we just add butter, salt and pepper and eat them plain.