This Yellow Chicken Curry is full of wonderful Thai flavors and comes together quickly, so it's perfect for a weeknight meal. It's a great hands-off dinner and it's yet another low carb chicken recipe to add to your weekly rotation.
Thai Baked Yellow Chicken Curry
I try to come up with recipes that use the same ingredients, but make two flavors or two different dishes. This was one package of chicken thighs (about six, boneless, skinless thighs) and one can of coconut milk. I ended up making Yellow Chicken Curry and an Indian Style Coconut Milk chicken thighs.
I love that it's baked, which means not only is it hands off, but the coconut milk makes an easy small amount of sauce with which to baste the chicken. Definitely, an easy, flavorful meal to make.
What Do I Eat With Thai Baked Yellow Chicken Curry?
You can serve Yellow Chicken Curry over rice or noodles to complete the meal. If you're trying to stick to low-carb you can use a low-carb noodle, or riced cauliflower instead of traditional rice. Either way, you're going to love the flavor profiles in this and how easily it comes together!
What Does Thai Yellow Curry Taste Like?
Thai Yellow Curry has a fairly mild flavor. The turmeric in the curry paste gives it a slightly sweet flavor with a hint of spice.
Is Yellow Curry Healthy?
Yellow curry paste is a mixture of ingredients. One of those is Turmeric. Turmeric is known for it's anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
On top of this recipe having turmeric, it's also low carb. Really, there's no reason not to give it a try.
These Thai Baked Yellow Chicken Curry Thighs are the perfect solution for a weeknight dinner. With the help of your oven, you can have a delicious hand's off meal in no time at all. If you like this recipe, share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can try it too.
Accessories You May Need To Make This Recipe
- Gowise Air Fryer or Philips Avance XL or Breville Smart Oven Air
- Meat Thermometer. Essential for Air Fryer cooking!
- Air Fryer accessory set or 7-inch pan
- Tongs to move stuff around. I use either these big silicone tongs or this set of Smaller Tongs which are easier on my hands
- Measuring cups
- My favorite cutting board
- Good set of knives
Thai Yellow Curry Baked Chicken Thighs
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoons Thai yellow curry paste
- 1/2 cup Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Minced Ginger
- 1/8 cup crushed peanuts for topping (optional)
- n a quart ziplock bag put in the chicken, followed by all the other ingredients.
- Zip the top of the bag securely and then start smooshing all the ingredients together until well mixed.
- Let the bag rest overnight or at least an hour to let the flavors meld.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Put the chicken and the sauce in a pie pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- I served this with roasted cauliflower that I cooked at the same time, and in a separate pan I also made Indian-style Chicken thighs so that I had two different flavors of chicken to serve.
Want More Low Carb Meal Ideas?
- Keto Big Mac Salad- A favorite for the whole family because of my copycat sauce recipe taste just like the real thing!
- Low Carb Beef Stroganoff- Comfort food and Keto? Yes, it's true!
- Low Carb Beef Shawarma- An easy weeknight dinner option you'll want to make again and again!
- Ethiopian Beef Stew- You won't believe how much flavor is packed into such a simple dish.
- Beef Rendang- Fall apart tender meat in less than an hour!
- Kheema Meatloaf- The perfect solution for the days you're craving Indian food but are short on ingredients.
- Kimchi Beef Stew- An easy pour and cook recipe full of umami flavors.
- Bulgogi Burgers- Put your air fryer to work with this fun twist on burgers!
- Corned Beef and Cabbage- A classic done in a fraction of the time.
- Indian Beef Curry- Done in less than an hour and so good you'll wonder why you haven't made it before!