3-ingredient Almond Butter Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs cook in less than 5 minutes in your microwave. Chill overnight and enjoy when you’re craving some chocolate.
These Almond Butter Chocolate fat bombs can be made within minutes. But if you really want them to be good, let them sit in the fridge for a while, because that’s when they’re perfectly set, creamy, and smooth. So for the days when you’re struggling to get enough fat, or you just want a keto chocolate treat, these Almond Butter Chocolate fat bombs are a quick solve.
I’m also thinking of adding cranberries or sliced almonds in next time to liven up a taste a little. You can also try Paleo Coconut Candy which is very similar.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- Put all ingredients in a microwave-safe cup and microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove and stir.
- Keep doing this until the ingredients are all mixed well, heating for 1 min at a time.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups. Don't skip this unless you want a mess on your hands.
- Pour the delicious looking liquid into 12 muffin cups or 24 mini muffin cups.
- Put it in the freezer to set for several hours. I left mine overnight which let me tell you, was an exercise in self-control.
Don’t forget to check out my Keto Desserts Cookbook!
Featuring recipes for many classic, high-carb favorites that have been reworked to be “fat bombs,” which help keep your macros in balance, as well as prevent you from craving all the things you usually can’t eat when you’re trying to lose weight. Many of the more than 100 recipes require no more than 10 to 15 minutes of prep time, and they taste as delicious and indulgent as they sound—how about Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops, Mocha Cheesecake, or Almond Butter Bombs?