If you’re doing Keto, or want to start, having a few amazing fat bombs in your arsenal is essential for success. These Raspberry Cream Bombs are absolutely delicious and come together in just a few minutes.
If you don’t like raspberry, you can easily change the flavor with this recipe. These keep well in the fridge too, so you can save them to snack on when you need them too. They’re an easy dessert as well as a fat bomb, so it’s a win-win.
Raspberry Cream Bombs | Fat Bomb Recipe
WHAT IS A FAT BOMB?
So if you’re doing the Keto diet, you need to maintain a low carb, high-fat diet. If you want to know more about Keto you can see my week by week Keto diet plan by clicking HERE. Fat bombs are an easy way to introduce a high-fat, low-carb food source to your diet to help you maintain your macros. They’re a great way to help when you’re dealing with cravings, or not feeling full.
WHAT’S IN THESE RASPBERRY CREAM BOMBS?
The ingredients to these Raspberry Cream Bombs are so simple. I used sugar-free Jell-O for the flavoring (so you can change the flavor if you want), hot water, cream cheese, and heavy whipping cream. This recipe makes six fat bombs, and you can store them in the fridge to eat whenever you need them. They’re creamy and delicious! Once you get this little silicone mold, you will find a ton of other uses for it.
LOOKING FOR DELICIOUS KETO FAT BOMB RECIPES? CHECK OUT MY NO BAKE KETO PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BARS!
★ DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DON’T FORGET TO GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW! JUST CLICK ON THE STARS TO RATE.
- Place hot water in stand mixer bowl.
- Sprinkle Jello and let it soften for a few minutes. Stir well. If you still see crystals of Jello in it, pour a little more hot water and stir until the crystals are dissolved.
- Add cream cheese and heavy whipping cream and using a whisk attachment, slowly start to beat the mixture.
- Start on low and then increase speed slowly. Best for 4-5 minutes until the mixture is fluffy and makes semi-stiff peaks.
- Pour into silicone molds or 6 cups and refrigerate.