Yes, you can eat chocolate on the Keto diet! This is one of my favorite things about this diet and why it's so easy to make a lifestyle change with Keto because it allows you to continue enjoying what you love but approaches it in a different manner. These Chocolate Truffles are so milky and creamy, and you're going to love them.
But you know me--I'm an overachiever. So it's not enough that they have to be delicious keto chocolate truffles--I had to ensure that they were also a fat bomb because I'm all about #ruthlessefficiency. And of course, since it's my recipe, you know it's easy to make and perfect to keep on hand for when you need a little something sweet, or a bump in your fat macros.
Why You Will Love These Chocolate Truffles
- Few ingredients.
- Low Carb.
- Tasty Snack.
- Easy To Make.
Ingredients You'll Need
Three ingredients are all you need to make these amazing Keto Truffles. You need sugar-free chocolate chips, butter, and heavy whipping cream. Three ingredients and a few minutes of mixing are all that stands between you and these dreamy Keto Truffles. Best of all? You can eat them without guilt.
This recipe makes 12 small truffles and allows you to eat two truffles per serving. I stick these in the freezer for thirty minutes to set up in the molds, but then just store them in a container in the fridge to eat when I want/need them. Now that I'm thinking about them, I'm gonna go grab a couple out of the fridge now.
Equipment To Make It Easier
So one thing that really helped me was using these truffle molds. They're small but they're perfect and they make truffles that are not only the perfect size and shape, but they are also a great way to ensure portion control.
How To Make Chocolate Truffles
- Grease a small 12-cup truffle mold
- Place all ingredients into a heatproof cup with a pouring lip.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir well. You want to let all the ingredients melt in the residual heat rather than overcook this mix.
- Pour into a small 12-cavity truffle mold. Freeze for 30 minutes before unmolding and for an hour until the truffles set.
- At this point you can remove and store in a covered container in the fridge. This makes 2 small truffles per serving.
How Long Do They Last?
I love this recipe because it lasts for what seems like forever. Need to meal prep a snack to keep yourself on track? This is the perfect treat!
You can expect these to last between 7-9 days after you make them if you keep them in the fridge or freezer.
Pro tip-- they are extra crispy if you keep them in your freezer. I find i enjoy the extra bite when I'm eating low carb.
Other Tasty Keto Candy Recipes
Looking for some good low-carb chocolate chips? Check out my Keto Friendly Chocolate Chips Recipe!
If you're looking for more fat bomb recipes, check out my Peanut Butter Fat Bombs!
If your family loves these Chocolate Truffles as much as we do, don't forget to share the recipe with your friends on Facebook and Instagram. Don't forget to Pin it so you can make them again too!
- 1/2 cup (45 g) Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon (1 tablespoon) Butter
- 1/4 cup (119 g) Heavy Whipping Cream
- Grease a small 12-cup truffle mold (the sort that takes about 1 teaspoon in each cavity).
- Place all ingredients into a heatproof cup with a pouring lip. I find it easiest to do this using coconut oil Pam spray.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir well. You want to let all the ingredients melt in the residual heat rather than overcook this mix. If after vigorous stirring for 30 seconds you have chunks of unmelted butter or chocolate, put it back in the microwave in 10 second increments, stirring between cook cycles.
- Pour into a small 12-cavity truffle mold. Freeze for 30 minutes before unmolding and for an hour until the truffles set. At this point you can remove and store in a covered container in the fridge. This makes 2 small truffles per serving.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Don't forget to check out my other Keto cookbooks.
Keto Instant Pot, Keto Fat Bombs, Sweets, & Treats, and Easy keto in 30 minutes.
These are lovely, although when i put them in the fridge after freezing them, they started to melt.....have i done something wrong?
Super easy to make and a great way to “get your feet wet” with keto candy making. Will definitely make again. The recommended mold actually made a few more than the 12 servings mentioned and I let them freeze overnight as they weren’t solid before bedtime. Did not stop my mom keto 20 something daughter from using a spoon though!