Tired of regular meatloaf? Can't deal with yet another night of tacos to use up that ground beef? Say hello to air fryer keto Indian Kheema meatloaf! Enjoy Indian food in a way you might be familiar with by making this Beef Kheema Meatloaf in your Air Fryer.
What Makes This Air Fryer Meatloaf So Great?
- Fast. Done in less than 30 minutes.
- Easy. A simple air fryer recipe.
- Low Carb. 5 net carbs per serving.
- Yummy. Seriously. Who doesn't love Indian flavors?
If you live in America, you may have grown up eating meatloaf. Generally, it has some kind of onion mixture, with breadcrumbs, and it then topped with ketchup or gravy to finish it off. Yeah, this is nothing like that.
How is Beef Kheema Meatloaf different?
Beef Kheema Meatloaf is low-carb and Keto friendly, so there are no breadcrumbs, but you won't miss them in the slightest. Instead of an onion soup mixture or something similar, the Air Fryer Meatloaf has fresh onion along with spices like garam masala, cardamom, turmeric and cayenne.
It has all the flavors of an awesome Indian dish, and the shape and texture of a meatloaf, hence the name Beef Kheema Meatloaf.
I know it sounds unusual, but it really is very yummy. I ate little bits of it here and there when I got hungry. I also wrapped it in Joseph's bread, added some mayonnaise and cucumbers and ate it like a sandwich.
What Kind Of Beef Is Best For Meatloaf
Any type of ground beef will work for this air fryer meatloaf. Don't feel the need to splurge for a higher quality of ground beef for this recipe. The additional fat in the ground beef will add even more flavor and is good to help keep you full if you're living a keto lifestyle.
Do Air Fryers Make Things Crispy?
Air fryers are great at putting a nice crispy edge on the outside of the food you cook in them. Think of the texture of this keto air fryer meatloaf similar to a perfectly seared burger.
Cooked perfectly and super easy cleanup without heating up your oven.
Want More Air Fryer Recipes?
- Taco Meatballs - low carb bites packed with flavor.
- Keto Chicken Tenders - Your kids will beg you for these.
- Korean Chicken Wings - The perfect appetizer or meal.
- Indian Chicken Tikka Bites - Irresistible Indian spiced bites.
- Sesame Ginger Broccoli - Mouthwatering Asian flavored side.
- Crispy Pork Belly - Melt in your mouth delicious.
- Chipotle Steak Tacos - Taco perfection in your air fryer or in the oven.
There's not much I love more than a Keto ground beef recipe. If you love this Air Fryer Beef Kheema Meatloaf as much as I do, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so you can make it again soon.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix gently but thoroughly until well mixed.
- Place the seasoned meat into an heat-safe, 8-inch round pan.
- Set your air fryer to 360F for 15 minutes.
- At the end of the cook time, use a meat thermometer, ensure your meatloaf has reached an internal temperature of 160F.
- Remove the pan and drain the excess fat and liquid. Slice into 4 pieces and serve your Kheema loaf.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Originally Published February 10, 2018