This Easy Asian Peanut Dressing is so versatile and so easy, you'll wonder why you haven't made it before. It is fast, savory, and delicious.
What Makes This Peanut Dressing So Delicious?
- Low Carb - It only has 4 net carbs per serving.
- Vegetarian - A great sauce or dressing option for any Vegan or Vegetarian dish.
- Dairy-Free - It is delightfully creamy without using any dairy.
- Gluten-Free - Perfect for anyone with gluten intolerances.
I've often spoken about how much sauces matter when you start to eat low carb or keto. If I know I have some kind of piquant flavor waiting for me in the fridge, I'm much more likely to just make a piece of chicken or a pork chop and not worry about how to cook it.
All I have to do is decide what flavor I want today. Will it be a coriander and coconut chutney that accompanies the fish? Or shall I go with the creamy jalapeno cilantro dressing? Shall I put in a spoonful of the Meyer Lemon Chutney on my plate?
What Is Peanut Sauce Used For?
This easy Thai Peanut Dressing goes as well with grilled chicken as it does with plain veggies in a salad. I love the "throw things in, mix and eat" type of recipes and this is definitely one of those. I think my next endeavor needs to be Thai Chicken to go with this peanut dressing, although I've also been thinking of a Chinese cold sesame chicken style dish (except you know, peanut instead of sesame).
My ideas for what sounds delicious with this Peanut Dressing Recipe and what you find appetizing may differ. If that's the case here are a few more ideas of things you might enjoy pairing it with:
- Dip for Veggies
- Salad Dressing
How Do You Make Peanut Sauce From Scratch?
- Put all ingredients into a blender, being sure to use hot water to emulsify the peanut butter
How Long Does Peanut Sauce Last?
With the ingredients included in this peanut sauce, my guess is that it would last around a week in the refrigerator and still maintaining it's delicious flavor. I say "my guess" because it's so delicious it has never lasted more than a few days at my house.
Want More Ways To Cook With Peanut Butter?
- Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Keto Peanut Butter Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Maple Mousse
- African Peanut Stew
- Keto Peanut Butter Bars
If you love this recipe for Peanut Dressing as much as I do, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can enjoy it as well.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and whirl until smooth.
- Serve with vegetables, leftover cooked chicken, or as a salad dressing in your favorite salad.