This recipe for a Creamy Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing is yet another of my stupid simple but delicious recipes. With only 6 ingredients, it's incredibly easy to make and pairs perfectly with just about anything.
Creamy Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing | Spicy Cilantro Sauce
I made a lovely smoked brisket, but I wanted something a little different to go with it. I am not a huge barbecue sauce fan, so I made this creamy cilantro sauce instead. It was a HUGE hit with us and our friends. Which, when you consider how little goes into it, is very surprising.
But don't let the lack of ingredients fool you. This spicy cilantro sauce most certainly doesn't lack in taste! It's the perfect dressing to whip up when you're needing a sauce in a hurry since there are so few ingredients.
What Makes This Creamy Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing So Good?
- Fast. Ready in less than 30 minutes, including chill time.
- Easy. Simply blend all of the ingredients and rest.
- Low Carb. Only 1 carb per serving.
- Vegetarian. Great on some of your favorite salads or vegetables.
- Versatile. This is the best sauce to put on just about anything from steaks to tacos.
What Does This Spicy Cilantro Sauce Taste Like?
You could definitely taste the Jalapeno in the back, but the front taste is all creamy and cilantro-y, so it's a great combination. It's a great compliment to a salad, vegetables, and meats of pretty much any kind.
What Is Cilantro Sauce Made Of?
The rich flavors in this Creamy Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing will leave you believing this is a complicated recipe. However, you only need 6 simple ingredients.
What Do You Eat Creamy Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing On?
So basically it will go with anything is my point! You're sure to enjoy this Creamy Cilantro Dressing no matter what you decide to put it on!
This Creamy Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing is so good you'll reach for it again and again. If you love it as much as I do, make sure to share the recipe with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can try it too.
- Blend together all ingredients and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Grilled meats of literally any kind
- Brisket Tacos with this would be awesome
- Steamed vegetables