As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. We may also earn money from the companies mentioned in this post.
Stupid simple Low Carb Pizza recipe that you can customize to your liking. The easiest way to make low carb pizza is to start out with low carb flatbread, such as Flatout(r) or a different low carb bread. Then, you layer on whatever you want, and hey presto! Low carb Pizza!
Low Carb Pizza Recipe | Low Carb Flatout Pizza
I’ve been craving pizza for days. We used to get pizza once a week and although we got the “healthy” kind (thin crust, veggies, with half the cheese), it still wasn’t that good for us.
I’ve been thinking about how to recreate this and although I’ve seen lots of cauliflower crust, meat crust, ground chicken crust etc. recipes, they seemed a bit contrived. So I tried this with Flatout bread and it actually worked out very well.
The nice thing about individual serving pizzas is that I was able to make one with just pepperoni and cheese for my son at the same time.
USE THE SAME PRINCIPLE TO MAKE THIS DELICIOUS GREEK PIZZA RECIPE USING LEFTOVERS FROM MY DONER KABAB GYRO MEAT RECIPE!.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
This is a stupid simple Low Carb Pizza recipe that you can customize to your liking! All the delicious flavor of pizza without all the carbs!
- 1 piece Italian herb flatout bread
- 2 tablespoon ready-made pizza sauce
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1/8 cup onion diced
- 1/8 cup Tomatoes diced
- 1/8 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- You can substitute other toppings of course , but the nutritional info here is for the ingredients listed above
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Place flatout bread directly onto the rack. Do not put on a cookie sheet.
- Cook for 5 minutes. It will be fairly crisp by this point.
Remove from oven, spread sauce and cheese, and spread toppings.
- Carefully put it back into the oven, and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the cheese has melted and the toppings appear wilted
- Cut into pieces and serve. I was only able to eat 1/2 of one.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.