One of the easiest ways to stay on track when you're eating low carb is to grab a delicious salad. However, many premade salad dressings are high in carbs and sugar. Make this Easy Mustard Keto Salad Dressing to keep your macros in check while you eat the food you love.
What Do You Use This Keto Salad Dressing For?
Use with salads, grilled meats, as a dip, or over steamed vegetables for a lovely flavor. This All-Purpose Easy Mustard Keto Salad Dressing just melts onto veggies creating a wonderful glaze-like finish.
What Other Low Carb Dressings Can I Try?
I went through this one week where I was on a sauce kick. This led to several delicious low carb salad dressings being created in one go.
- Creamy Jalapeño Cilantro dressing
- Asian Peanut Sauce
- Savory Thyme Dip
- Sweet homemade mayonnaise dressing good (though I didn't make that last one, it's good so good I would claim it as my own).
I'm a big believer in having a variety of keto salad dressings that are home-made and ready to eat at any time so that you have a little bit of variety with plain grilled meats.
What I love about this one is that it goes with just about everything. It's actually just amazing with plain steamed vegetables. I steamed some brocoli and poured a little bit of this over it and oh my heaven! It was just about perfect.
Not only do keto friendly salad dressings add a lot of flavor and variety, but they're also a great way to add a little healthy fat into your diet.
What Goes In Keto Salad Dressing?
How To Make This Keto Friendly Salad Dressing
You won't believe how easy it is to make this All P urposeMustard Dressing. Here's how you do it:
- Pour all ingredients into a Vitamix or other powerful blender.
- Blend for 1 minute until well-emulsified.
That's it. You're done.
If you love this Keto Salad Dressing recipe as much as I do, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can try it too.
- 1 cup (216 g) olive oil
- 3/4 cup (179.25 g) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Gray Poupon , or other prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon (1 tablespoon) Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon (1 tablespoon) Splenda
- 4 cloves (4 cloves) Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (1 teaspoon) Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon (1 teaspoon ) Ground Black Pepper
- Pour all ingredients into a Vitamix or other powerful blender and blend for 1 minute until well-emulsified.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a month, shaking up before each use.
- Use with salads, grilled meats, as a dip, or over steamed vegetables for a lovely flavor. This dressing just melts onto veggies creating a wonderful glaze-like finish.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Originally Published August 27, 2017