Use with salads, grilled meats, as a dip, or over steamed vegetables for a lovely flavor. This All-Purpose Easy Mustard Keto Salad Dressing just melts onto veggies creating a wonderful glaze-like finish.
I went through this one week where I was on a sauce kick. This led to four delicious keto salad dressings being created in one go. Starting with the super addictive and delicious Creamy Jalapeño Cilantro dressing, moving on to the lovely Asian Peanut Sauce, and then ending with this All-purpose Easy Mustard Keto Salad dressing. Oh and let me not forget the Savory Thyme Dip and the Sweet homemade mayonnaise dressing good (though I didn't make that last one, it's good so good I would claim it as my own)! I love that dressing.
I'm a big believer in having a variety of keto salad dressings that are home-made and ready to eat at any time so that you have a little bit of variety with plain grilled meats.
What I love about this one is that it goes with just about everything. It's actually just amazing with plain steamed vegetables. I steamed some brocoli and poured a little bit of this over it and oh my heaven! It was just about perfect.
Not only do keto salad dressings add a lot of flavor and variety, they're a great way to add a little healthy fat into your diet.
EQUIPMENT & INGREDIENTS YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE ALL-PURPOSE EASY MUSTARD KETO SALAD DRESSING ARE:
- Vitamix Blender
- Garlic mincer
- Measuring cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Olive Oil
- Cider Vinegar
- Gray Poupon Mustard
- Black pepper
- 1 cup (216 g) olive oil
- 3/4 cup (179.25 g) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Gray Poupon , or other prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon (1 tablespoon) Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon (1 tablespoon) Splenda
- 4 cloves (4 cloves) Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (1 teaspoon) Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon (1 teaspoon ) Ground Black Pepper
- Pour all ingredients into a Vitamix or other powerful blender and blend for 1 minute until well-emulsified.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a month, shaking up before each use.
- Use with salads, grilled meats, as a dip, or over steamed vegetables for a lovely flavor. This dressing just melts onto veggies creating a wonderful glaze-like finish.