So when I posted the Homemade Gyro Meat recipe, I promised to show you a couple of ideas for leftovers. It’s been quite yummy to eat with just tzatzkiki as well as a tahini/yogurt sauce we made, but here’s another idea. Make a Greek Pizza on flatout bread and enjoy it that way. If you haven’t seen the recipe for Flatout Pizza, do check that one out too. It makes for kid-friendly food in a hurry.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS RECIPE YOU’RE SURE TO LOVE MY INSTANT POT GREEK MEATBALLS AND TOMATO SAUCE!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- 1 flatbread
- 4 ounces gyro meat
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 green/black olives, sliced
You can substitute other toppings of course, but the nutritional info here is for the ingredients listed above
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place flatout bread directly onto the rack. Do not put on a cookie sheet.
- Cook for 5 minutes. It will be fairly crisp by this point.
- Remove from oven, spread with toppings.
- Carefully put it back into the oven, and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the cheese has warmed and the toppings appear wilted. I find this also works well under a broiler.
- The feta cheese won't melt like mozzarella would, it just warms and softens.
- Cut into pieces and serve. I was only able to eat 1/4 of one but I've listed as 2 servings.