As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. We may also earn money from the companies mentioned in this post.
These Homemade Pork Wontons are a yummy Chinese finger food you and the whole family will enjoy. They make a great appetizer, side dish, snack or even main dish. Get all the great flavor of Chinese takeout wontons at home!
Homemade Pork Wontons
Okay, so these Homemade Pork Wontons may not be the lowest carb thing you’ll eat, but once in a while, they are delicious. It’s actually fun to make them, especially if you
force convince your kids to help. It’s one of those activities where your hands are busy but you can chat with each other, and find out what’s been going on at school. My son helped me make these, which made him curious to try them as well.
MAKE IT A HOMEMADE CHINESE MEAL BY MAKING THIS AIR FRIED CHAR SIU PORK ALONG WITH YOUR WONTONS!
★ DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DON’T FORGET TO GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW! JUST CLICK ON THE STARS IN THE RECIPE CARD TO RATE.
Enjoy delicious Homemade Pork Wontons without having to leave the house! Get all the deliciousness of takeout wontons in the comfort of your own home!
- Mix all ingredients except the wonton wrappers together and let rest for a few minutes for the flavors to meld.
Place 1 teaspoon of the meat mixture on each wrapper and shape into a triangle.
- Press firmly on the sides of the triangle to seal, and then press around the meat filling to seal inside.
- Cover with damp paper towel and form all 48 wontons using all the wrappers in this fashion.
- When you're ready to cook the wontons, put 2 cups of water into a pan and place 6-8 wontons in at a time.
When the water comes to a boil, add 1 cup of water to it and let it come to a boil.
- Add another cup of water and let this come to a boil. Once this second cup of water boils, the wonts are ready. Take them out very gently with a strainer and serve hot with some good quality soy sauce.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.