Sophisticated, smoky, creamy, and absolutely yummy, this keto 5-ingredient salmon cream cheese dip is a crowd pleaser. Spend just $5 and have it taste like you spent about 4 times that much!
Crazy Good Salmon Cream Cheese Dip
I first made this salmon cream cheese dip recipe over 20+ years ago! I had forgotten about it for years and decided to make it again, and I am really glad I did. It tastes even better than I remember, and I now realize why so many people asked me for the recipe!
This recipe calls for using canned salmon, but you can also use the leftover salmon from making my delicious Pressure Cooker Salmon with Orange Ginger Sauce. It’s a great way to repurpose your leftovers and create multiple dishes with the same salmon.
HOW TO MAKE SALMON CREAM CHEESE DIP
This recipe is super simple and is great when you need a quick, delicious, and healthy dip to take to a party. The dip tastes smoked due to the liquid smoke, so you can use any kind of salmon to make this recipe.
I am always skeptical about recipes with canned products, but canned salmon is cheap, nutritious, and most importantly tastes good. It’s also a keto recipe with cucumbers, peppers, and more so you won’t break your diet by eating this dip.
Lastly, I do recommend letting the dip sit after its made so that the flavors meld together.
LOOKING FOR OTHER GREAT SALMON RECIPES?
- My Smoked Salmon and Cheese Timbale is a show stopper low-carb appetizer that can be put together in about 15 minutes!
- These Salmon Croquettes are deliciously moist, crunchy and bursting with salmon flavor in every bite! They come out so good thanks to your air fryer!
- Make an entire dinner in one dish in your air fryer with this Salmon Bok Choy recipe! It’s delicious and clean up is a breeze!
EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE THIS CRAZY GOOD SALMON CREAM CHEESE DIP:
- 1 teaspoon Paprika for garnish
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature and mash with the back of a fork to soften.
- Gently mix in all the remaining ingredients.
- Allow dip to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature and mix once again.
- Garnish with paprika for a burst of color before serving.
- Use leftover cooked salmon
- Add hot sauce
- Add Worcestershire sauce
- Substitute other nuts for pecans
- Mix in lemon juice for a zing
- Use sour cream instead of cream cheese
- Add curry powder for a different flavor
- Add chopped dill and capers