Want to make some awesome breaded chicken wings for your next party or get together but don’t want to fill your house with that obnoxious deep fryer smell? My Air Fryer Chicken Wings give you all the wonderful flavor and crisp of a good chicken wing without any of the hassle!
These Air Fryer Chicken Wings are crispy, delicious and super tender. They’re sure to be the hit of the party!
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
When it comes to cooking appetizers and party foods with ease, the Air Fryer reigns supreme. It makes finger foods just a crispy as a deep fryer without soaking your food in fattening oils! Not to mention the Air Fryer won’t fill your house with an overbearing deep fried oil smell.
My Air Fryer Chicken Wings recipe is perfect for your next sports event, party, Netflix binge session or even as a full-on meal! It’s a great comfort food that is made healthier and easier with your Air Fryer.
LOOKING FOR SOME AIR FRIED WINGS WITH A LITTLE MORE KICK BUT FEWER CARBS? CHECK OUT MY KETO AIR FRYER KOREAN CHICKEN WINGS!
? DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DON’T FORGET TO GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW! JUST CLICK ON THE STARS IN THE RECIPE CARD TO RATE.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Pour in the oil and then toss to coat the wings well.
- In a separate bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
- One at a time, place oiled wings in the dry mixture and coat with breading, then place each wing on in the air fryer basket.
- Set your airfryer to 400F and cook for 20 minutes flipping half way through.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken wings have reached an internal temperature of 145F, and the breading is brown and crunchy before serving.
Don’t forget to check out my Air Fryer Cookbook!
Every one of the recipes in this book can be made in an hour or less, and many are on the table in as little as 30 minutes. You won’t find “cream of anything” cans in the ingredient list: instead, you’ll start with fresh ingredients–healthful meats and vegetables–and let the air fryer do the hard work. Unleash the full potential of your Air Fryer and eat healthfully every night.