Use your Air Fryer to make this flavorful Spicy Lamb Sirloin Steak in no time at all! This tastes a lot like a traditional dish called Tandoori Raan, which is lamb that is slow cooked with the most delectable spices. We are going to reproduce this taste in our air fryer instead.
Spicy Lamb Sirloin Steak
When you cook any type of steak it’s important to make sure your pan is a certain temperature. Otherwise, your meat can cook too slowly, or the outside can cook too quickly causing burned outsides and raw insides.
The Air Fryer makes this simple by creating a consistent temperature inside and keeping the meat crispy on the outside, and tender and juicy on the inside. Lamb can be expensive, so it’s important to follow a good recipe. You all know I test my recipes extensively, and this is an excellent Spicy Lamb Sirloin Steak recipe!
If you’re looking for more great lamb recipes, my Instant Pot Jordanian Mansaf is absolutely wonderful!
Spicy Lamb Sirloin Steak Spice Mix
If you buy pre-made spice blends, it can totally change the way this recipe, or any recipe, turns out. I always encourage my readers to grind their own spices when they can, because it creates a more consistent flavor profile and the spices and fresh and more flavorful.
This recipe for Spicy Lamb Sirloin Steak uses my Garam Masala spice mix, which does vary a lot by region. My recipe is easy to make and is designed perfectly for this lamb recipe (and all my recipes that use it).
EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE THESE SPICY LAMB SIRLOIN STEAKS | TANDOORI RAAN
- Gowise Air Fryer or Philips Avance XL or Breville Smart Oven Air
- Meat Thermometer. Essential for Air Fryer cooking!
- AIr Fryer accessory set or 7-inch pan
- Tongs to move stuff around. I use either these big silicone tongs or this set of Smaller Tongs which are easier on my hands
- Measuring cups
- My favorite cutting board
- Good set of knives
? Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- Into a blender bowl, add all ingredients except the lamb chops.
- Pulse and blend until the onion is minced fine and all ingredients are blended, about 3-4 minutes.
- Place the lamb chops into a large bowl. Use a knife to slash into the meat and fat to allow the marinade to penetrate better.
- Add the blended spice paste and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to rest for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours in a refrigerator.
- Let your air fryer to 330F for 15 minutes and place the lamb steaks in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook, flipping half way through.
- Using a meat thermometer, ensure that the meat has reached an internal temperature of 150F for medium well, and serve.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Don’t forget to check out my Air Fryer Cookbook!
Every one of the recipes in this book can be made in an hour or less, and many are on the table in as little as 30 minutes. You won’t find “cream of anything” cans in the ingredient list: instead, you’ll start with fresh ingredients–healthful meats and vegetables–and let the air fryer do the hard work. Unleash the full potential of your Air Fryer and eat healthfully every night.