I can’t wait for you to try this Spicy Crab Dip. It’s an easy dip recipe that is perfect as an appetizer, or even as a quick lunch idea. It’s creamy, spicy, cheesy and loaded with crab, so it’s basically all the best type of foods combined into one amazing dip.
The air fryer makes this Spicy Crab Dip easy too. In just a few minutes, and with a few ingredients, you can be enjoying warm, melty dip that’s perfect for dipping veggies, crackers, bread and more! Without the crackers, of course, it’s an amazing Keto dip or meal.
Spicy Crab Dip | Air Fryer Recipe
Spicy Crab Dip includes crab (of course), pepper jack cheese, hot sauce and mayo and a few other ingredients. It’s a heavy dip, so outside of being an appetizer, I’ve eaten this as a quick lunch before.
I just chop up some veggies like bell peppers and dip them in the Spicy Crab Dip and it makes my mouth happy.
Control the spiciness of this Spicy Crab Dip by choosing your own hot sauce for that portion of the recipe.
If you want to eliminate that step altogether because you’re afraid it will be too spicy, then you can do that too.
Or, if you’re like me, and love things to be so spicy your tongue is numb, you can always add more hot sauce, or a spicier hot sauce as well.
LOOKING FOR MORE TASTY DIPS TO TRY? CHECK OUT MY CRAZY GOOD SALMON CREAM CHEESE DIP!
And if you’re looking for more low carb appetizers, my Keto Baked Chicken Poppers combine chicken, 2 kinds of cheese, peppers, and bacon to get a hearty, keto-friendly low carb appetizer.
? DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DON’T FORGET TO GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW! JUST CLICK ON THE STARS TO RATE.
- 1 cup (135 g) cooked crab
- 1/4 cup (56 g) mayonnaise
- 2 cups (226 g) grated jalapeno jack cheese
- 1/2 cup (50 g) scallions
- 2 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 teaspoon) Salt
- 1 teaspoon (1 teaspoon) Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) Chopped Parsley
- In a 6-inch heatproof pan, mix together the crab, mayonnaise, cheese, scallions hot sauce salt and pepper.
- Place the pan in the air fryer basket.
- Set the airfryer to 400F for 7 minutes until the cheese melts
- Remove the pan, mix in lemon juice and parsley and serve hot.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Don’t forget to check out my Air Fryer Cookbook!
Every one of the recipes in this book can be made in an hour or less, and many are on the table in as little as 30 minutes. You won’t find “cream of anything” cans in the ingredient list: instead, you’ll start with fresh ingredients–healthful meats and vegetables–and let the air fryer do the hard work. Unleash the full potential of your Air Fryer and eat healthfully every night.