Love FlatOut Wraps? You won't believe the low carb meal and snack options you can make with them. Stop eating the same old thing every day and try one of my 21+ Flatout wrap recipes (including Flatout Pizza) with low carb fillings to make a meal you'll actually look forward to eating.
What Makes These Low Carb Flatout Recipes So Good?
- Fast - ready in just a few minutes
- Easy - takes little prep work.
- Low Carb - lower carb than traditional pizza crust.
- Versatile - customize your own wrap with your favorite filling or topping.
- Family-friendly - kids love these and they can even help make them.
- On the Go - Make it a wrap and eat on the run.
Low Carb Flatbread Pizza Recipe
I've been craving pizza for days. We used to get pizza once a week and although we got the "healthy" kind (thin crust, veggies, with half the cheese), it still wasn't that good for us.
So we browsed to find the low carb wraps Walmart had to offer.
Here's how to make a low carb pizza out of a flat out wrap:
- Add low carb pizza sauce.
- Add your favorite low carb protein (or skip this step to make it Vegetarian).
- Sprinkle cheese.
- Pop it in your air fryer long enough to make it melty and delicious.
Are Flatout Wraps Healthy?
Compared to traditional sandwich bread, these wraps are a great healthy option. They give you a low carb bread option without being high in calories.
How Many Carbs Are In Flatout Wraps?
While these aren't extremely low in total carbohydrates, once you factor in fiber, the Light Original Flatout Wraps are 12 net carbs each.
How Many Calories In Flatbread?
These low carb Flatbread Wraps have 100 calories each, giving you plenty of calories to still enjoy your favorite low carb filling.
Want More Flatout Wrap Recipes?
As I said, these wraps are super versatile. They can make anything from wraps to sandwiches to pizzas, or even a bun for a burger or a low carb chip. They even make great Weight Watchers lunch ideas. Here are a few of my favorite ways to eat them.
Other Flatout Pizza Recipes
- Butter Chicken Pizza- add one of your favorite low carb Indian dishes as a pizza topping.
- Greek Pizza- add my homemade gyro meat, olives, and feta.
- Make Chips- cut into strips and air fry your Flatout wrap. These will be perfect dipped in my Keto Pizza Casserole.
Want To Make It A Low Carb Sandwich?
Love sandwiches but trying to avoid all of the carbs in bread? Make one of these delicious sandwich options:
- Chicken Salad Sandwich- Fill a flatout wrap with my homemade chicken salad recipe.
- Reuben Sandwich- Stuff it with my famous low carb Reuben casserole.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly - Slater on some keto-friendly peanut butter and my sugar-free jam.
- A Burger- Wrap it around one of my Bulgogi burgers to use it as a low carb bun.
- Grilled Pork Sandwich- Fill with Char Siu Pork and top with cucumber.
- Meatball Sub - Load it up with African Merguez Sausage and Muhammara.
Looking For A Low Carb Flatout Wrap Idea?
All of your favorite flavors wrapped up in a portable meal. Try my favorites:
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap- add my Buffalo Chicken Casserole and lettuce to a Flatout wrap.
- Frankies - A wrap cooked with egg and your favorite low carb filling.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu - Who needs breadcrumbs when you can get all of the flavors without them.
- Kofta Kabab Wrap- Dip this in Tzatziki for a perfect flavor combination.
- Indian Kebab Wraps- Use my Mint Kebabs with Green Chutney for a new meal idea.
- Tandoori Chicken Flatout Wrap - A generous helping of Green Chutney with perfectly seasoned Tandoori Chicken.
- Chicken Shawarma Flatout - My famous Chicken Shawarma with a Tzatziki Sauce drizzle.
- Sesame Ginger Chicken Wrap - My Sesame Ginger Chicken Recipe with zoodles or lettuce for crunch.
Want To Try A Flatout Taco?
Everyone loves tacos, right? Find your new favorite Flatout wrap taco recipe when you try one of these:
- Kheema Taco- Add some Indian flavors to your Taco Tuesday with my Indian Kheema for filling.
- Fajitas - Use my Flank Steak Fajita recipe to add some flair to your Flatout wraps.
- Korean Tacos- Try this recipe for an interesting fusion recipe.
- Meatball Tacos- Fill it with my Taco Meatballs and salsa for authentic flavor in a fun package.
More Great Rollup Ideas
- Smoked Salmon Rollups - Use my Smoked Salmon Timbale to make a delicious appetizer.
- Gyros- authentic Greek flavors without all of the guilt with the help of my homemade gyro meat and tzatziki.
Can't wait to try a Flatout Pizza or one of my other low carb Flatout bread recipes? Try your favorites this week and let me know how you like them. If you love them as much as I do, be sure to share them with your friends on Facebook and Pin to make again later.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- 1 piece Italian herb flatout bread
- 2 tablespoon ready-made pizza sauce
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1/8 cup Onion, diced
- 1/8 cup Tomatoes, diced
- 1/8 cup Mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, , shredded
- You can substitute other toppings of course, , but the nutritional info here is for the ingredients listed above
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place flatout bread directly onto the rack. Do not put on a cookie sheet.
- Cook for 5 minutes. It will be fairly crisp by this point.
- Remove from oven, spread sauce and cheese, and spread toppings.
- Carefully put it back into the oven, and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the cheese has melted and the toppings appear wilted
- Cut into pieces and serve. I was only able to eat 1/2 of one.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!
Want More Low Carb Recipes?
- Keto Big Mac Salad- A favorite for the whole family because of my copycat sauce recipe taste just like the real thing!
- Low Carb Beef Stroganoff- Comfort food and Keto? Yes, it's true!
- Low Carb Beef Shawarma- An easy weeknight dinner option you'll want to make again and again!
- Ethiopian Beef Stew- You won't believe how much flavor is packed into such a simple dish.
- Beef Rendang- Fall apart tender meat in less than an hour!
- Kheema Meatloaf- The perfect solution for the days you're craving Indian food but are short on ingredients.
- Kimchi Beef Stew- An easy pour and cook recipe full of umami flavors.
- Bulgogi Burgers- Put your air fryer to work with this fun twist on burgers!
- Corned Beef and Cabbage- A classic done in a fraction of the time.
- Indian Beef Curry- Done in less than an hour and so good you'll wonder why you haven't made it before!