These easy keto low carb crackers with mixed seeds will satisfy your need for something easy and crunchy while you’re on a low carb diet, without a lot of work or too many ingredients.
These low carb crackers are also great for anyone who needs or wants to eat a gluten-free diet as well. They’re delicious for snacking by themselves but sturdy enough for a chicken salad, or heavy dips like guacamole or my delicious Keto Salmon Cream Cheese Dip.
I like these low carb crackers for a Keto diet because they’re also full of fiber, which is incredibly important to include when you’re doing Keto.
VARIATIONS ON THESE KETO LOW CARB CRACKERS WITH SEEDS
I give you the seeds I used to make this batch specifically, but you could also use whatever seeds you have on hand or prefer the taste of best. I liked mixing up the size of the seeds I used to make these and really like the consistency of the cracker. Try out a few different blends and see what you like best!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
Keto Low Carb Seed Crackers
- Into a large mixing bowl, pour in 2 cups of tap water.
- A little at a time, mix in the psyllium husk powder, whisking all the time. Do not use hot water. Do not put in powder first and then try to add water #askmehowiknow
- When all lumps are dissolved, add salt and then the seeds, stirring well.
- Depending on your husk powder, you may need to add a few more seeds, but before you do that, just let it rest for about 10-15 minutes. This gives the psyllium a chance to gel.
- Heat oven to 350F while it is resting.
- Either grease well a 13 x 9 pan, or use a silicone mat to prevent the mixture from sticking.
- Once the mixture has gelled, spread it as thinly and evenly as you can on the mat. I found it handy to have a small bowl of water that I could dip my fingers into from time to time to reduce the sticky factor.
- Place in the oven and set the timer to 30 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, remove the pan and using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, score the mixture into cracker shapes. I scored 4 long strips and 8 short strips for a total of 32 crackers.
- Put them back in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes. Your crackers will likely take between 45 mins - 60 minutes to crisp up. Seeds burn easily so you will have to watch them after the timer goes off.
- You're aiming for crisp crackers but keep in mind they continue to cook a little when you get them out of the oven.
- Once they're done, remove and break along the scored lines. Once cooled, put them in a sealed container and enjoy!
-I counted 4 crackers as a serving, out of 32 crackers.
-Your macros will vary depending on what types of seeds and nuts you use. These macros use.
-To calculate macros for this recipe, I used the seeds I specified but you can use whatever you like.