I like being able to make quick meals that require very little prep, but that are tasty. Here’s one that’s not even a recipe, more like a meal idea.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Meanwhile line two small pans with foil. Make sure they will fit side by side into your oven.
- Cut up the sausage into bite size portions and place on one sheet.
- Cut up the cauliflower into small pieces, cover with oil, salt, pepper and whatever seasonsings you like. Mix it together to ensure the seasonings and oil get over everything, including your clothes, if you are clumsy like me.
- Put both trays into the oven side by side and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- And there you have it. Meat and fresh veggies in half an hour. You're welcome.