This No Cook Chocolate Pudding goes together really quickly with zero cooking. A low carb pudding recipe that actually tastes good. No, it's not too good to be true.
What Makes This A Great Keto Pudding Recipe?
This low carb pudding is:
With limited ingredients and most of them being allergy friendly, this is the perfect dish to make for potlucks and family gatherings.
What Can I Use Instead Of Pudding Mix?
Okay, I know this sounds weird. The secret to this keto pudding is entirely in the quality of the cocoa you use. I'd highly recommend deep, dark cocoa powder with no fillers or additives. Make sure you aren't using low-quality chocolate or not enough of it. Be sure to taste it before you let it set in the fridge, so you can adjust flavors as needed.
You thought the chocolate part sounded weird? How about this? We added tofu. Yep, this recipe uses Tofu. It has a delightfully creamy texture with a very muted flavor that makes it easy to become deliciously chocolatey.
What Puddings Can I Eat On Keto?
Pudding is one of those sweet cravings that is hard to kick without getting your hands on the real thing.
Many people would assume grabbing premade Sugar Free Pudding or preparing a Sugar Free Jello Pudding package would be low carb. After all, we're trying to avoid sugar on a low carb diet, right?
While sugar is one of the things you need to kick when you're living a ketogenic lifestyle, there are more hidden things that can add carbs to your low carb treats. Unfortunately, there are carbs in cornstarch. Since this is what is used to thicken the pudding mix, it makes it a less than a stellar match for a low carb lifestyle.
How To Make Sugar Free Pudding
- Add- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix- Combine all ingredients.
- Taste- Add more cocoa powder or sugar alternative to taste.
- Pour- Pour mixture into 6-8 individual containers.
- Chill- let cool for 6 hours or until fully set.
Want More Keto Desserts That Actually Taste Good?
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars- no cooking and no guilt.
- Ginger Cookies- Taste just like ginger snaps.
- Keto Chia Pudding- Has the delightful flavor of pandan.
- Keto Mousse- Light and airy easy low carb dessert.
If you're looking for easy low carb desserts, you've come to the right place. With this No Cook Chocolate Pudding recipe, you're guaranteed to find the perfect Keto snack. If you like this recipe, be sure to share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can try it too.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- Blend together all ingredients until smooth. Only use the almond milk if your blender is having trouble going through the ingredients, and then use as little liquid as possible, since you need it to set.
- Taste to ensure you like it, and add additional sweetener, cocoa, or cinnamon as needed.
- Pour into 6 individual containers, and let it set in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours until it is a pudding-like consistency.
- Serve with whipped cream, or eat plain.