This Chocolate Mousse recipe is delightfully delectable, while also being a high source of protein. If you are looking for a delicious dessert that you won’t feel guilty having after, this High Protein Chocolate Mousse is for you.
I’m starting to think I’m carrying this high protein thing too far into desserts but hey, another delectable dessert with some protein in it.
Please mark the word dessert. That means “a sometimes food that is high in calories”. These are pretty caloric, but they are good for a treat day.
If you’re looking for more quick and delicious dessert recipes, my Quinoa Pudding is an Indian dessert made of quinoa, milk, and sweetened condensed milk. Only four ingredients in the Instant Pot and done in 15 minutes!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- 2 ounces bittersweet baker's chocolate
- 2 ounces Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 ounces half and half
- 1.5 scoops protein powder, unflavored
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream, half and half, and protein powder together.
- Gently fold in melted chocolate. Pour into small cups to make 4 servings. Lick the spatula. Lick the immersion blender being careful not to cut your tongue.
- Put the cups in the fridge until they set and enjoy!
Don’t forget to check out my Keto Desserts Cookbook!
Featuring recipes for many classic, high-carb favorites that have been reworked to be “fat bombs,” which help keep your macros in balance, as well as prevent you from craving all the things you usually can’t eat when you’re trying to lose weight. Many of the more than 100 recipes require no more than 10 to 15 minutes of prep time, and they taste as delicious and indulgent as they sound—how about Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops, Mocha Cheesecake, or Almond Butter Bombs?