As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. We may also earn money from the companies mentioned in this post.
These have about 1/4 c of oats in them each so not the lowest carb but still quite filling and have good, natural protein in them. I mix all the ingredients in a bowl and then pour into small jars, and let it sit overnight in the refrigerator. The next morning, the uncooked oats have softened up and it’s all quite delicious.
High protein overnight oats are a great no-cook breakfast. Creamy, easy, and can we made in a variety of flavors.
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 high protein milk
- 2 tablespoons sweetener of choice (I use Splenda or Truvia)
- 1 cup fruit of choice , or several different fruits
Mix all ingredients except the fruit together in a bowl. The mixture will be fairly liquid.
Add milk of choice or water until it is sloshing about. You want enough liquid in there for the oats to grow and swell and absorb all of it. The result should be like milk with stuff in it, not a thick mix.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust as needed.
- Place into individual jars/containers and add fruit on top. I don't mix the fruit in because I find it gets soggy. Also this way, you can make several different kinds of flavors in one batch.
- Refrigerate overnight and allow everyone to grab a jar when they're ready.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.