These have about 1/4 c of oats in them each so not the lowest carb but still quite filling and have good, natural protein in them. I mix all the ingredients in a bowl and then pour into small jars, and let it sit overnight in the refrigerator. The next morning, the uncooked oats have softened up and it's all quite delicious.
- 1/4 cup (20 g) quick cooking oats
- 1 cup (200 g) Full-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 (1 ) Whole Milk
- 2 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) sweetener of choice, (I use Splenda or Truvia)
- 1 cup (237 g) Fruit of choice, , or several different fruits
- Mix all ingredients except the fruit together in a bowl. The mixture will be fairly liquid.
- Add milk of choice or water until it is sloshing about. You want enough liquid in there for the oats to grow and swell and absorb all of it. The result should be like milk with stuff in it, not a thick mix.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust as needed.
- Place into individual jars/containers and add fruit on top. I don't mix the fruit in because I find it gets soggy. Also this way, you can make several different kinds of flavors in one batch.
- Refrigerate overnight and allow everyone to grab a jar when they're ready.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!