Oh yes, it’s true! A gluten-free, nut-free keto cake that’s soft, moist, light and just delicious. These were gone in minutes at our house. This cake uses coconut flour to give the cakes a little body–perfect for those who can’t use almond flour. Now you can have Keto Coconut Chocolate Cake, and eat it too!
Keto Coconut Chocolate Cake
Keto Chocolate Cake is so moist and delicious, you will forget you’re on a diet. It’s a great option not only for those on a Keto or low-carb diet, but also for those who have a nut allergy, because it uses coconut flour instead of almond flour. I love dessert, so finding Keto options and recipes is a MUST for me when I’m doing Keto.
If you have an Instant Pot, you should make my Instant Pot Apple Cake. It’s not Keto, but it’s so good! If you want some amazing Keto cakes, though, you should make my Keto Almond Blueberry Cakelets, my other Keto Chocolate Cake recipe (this one DOES use Almond flour), and my Instant Pot Keto Carrot Cake (that’s AMAZING!).
EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE THIS GLUTEN-FREE NUT-FREE KETO CHOCOLATE CAKE:
- Breville Smart Oven Air or regular oven
- Measuring Cups
- Kitchenaid Artisan Mini Mixer
- Good set of Kitchen Knives
- Silicone flower cupcake molds
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
Preheat the Breville Smart Oven Air or your regular oven to 350F degrees.
Grease a silicone flower cupcake mold or a 6-cup muffin pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30-60 seconds
- Remove and stir in the Truvia into the butter.
- Add in eggs, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract and beat with a mixer.
- Stop the mixer and add in all the dry ingredients into the bowl.
- Mix again until the batter is well-mixed and relatively smooth.
- Coconut flours vary in absorbency. If the batter is thicker than regular cake batter, add in a little more heavy whipping cream and mix.
- Allow to cool
- Beat together all four ingredients and spread on cooled cupcakes.
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE TO SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE THESE KETO CHOCOLATE CAKES:
Oh yes, it’s true! A gluten-free, nut-free keto cake that’s soft, moist, light and just delicious. These were gone in minutes at our house. This cake uses coconut flour to give the cakes a little body…