This Two Ingredient Sugar-Free Icing will bring every cake lover out there back from the dead!
Two Ingredient Sugar-Free Icing
I'm a cake addict. If I were dying, and you wanted to bring me back to life, you should offer me one of two things: either cake or chicken biryani, because either of the two would likely bring me back to life for one last bite.
I tried cake on my cheat days and paid for it with joint pain. The combination of fat, sugar, and wheat appears toxic to my body. I was delighted to have found a gluten-free, low-sugar version of Brownies which I am going to try as cupcakes soon. The missing element was still the frosting.
I'd tried the cream cheese, peanut butter recipes you see floating around and they were completely not working for us. They tasted weird. I'd also seen delicious-looking recipes with coconut oil, but they added hundreds of calories and I can't afford that.
Then my husband had a wonderful idea. He took some whipping cream, and some sugar-free chocolate pudding mix and whipped it all together. No really, that's all he did to make Two Ingredient Sugar-Free Icing. Tasted amazing! If you've ever had whipped cream icing on cakes bought from stores and enjoyed it, you'll love this.
We weren't sure the Two Ingredient Sugar-Free Icing would hold its shape over time, so my husband took a picture of it when it was freshly made, as well as an hour later. There was no degradation. It holds its shape, stays firm and delicious looking.
Best of all? 33 calories for two servings (enough 2 mini cupcakes or 1 cupcake/brownie), and zero sugar. Gotta love it.
Other Keto Frosting Recipes You'll Love
- Keto Maple Pecan Frosting
- Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
- Two Ingredient Sugar Free Icing
- Keto Chocolate Ganache
Want More Low Carb Recipes?
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken- My most famous recipe.
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole- the perfect appetizer or meal.
- Keto Chicken Tenders- Your kids will beg you for these.
- French Garlic Chicken- Sauce good enough to drink.
- Creamy Chicken Salad- Great for meal prep.
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole- Comfort food without the carbs.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- 4 ounces Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tablespoon Sugar-Free Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Beat the two ingredients together until stiff peaks form. That's it! Use in place of icing or frosting for cupcakes and brownies.
- Makes about 1/2 cup of frosting, which should be enough for 24 mini cupcakes if you use a dab. If you want to drown yours in icing, then double up the recipe. With the calories as low as they are, you can afford to.