As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. We may also earn money from the companies mentioned in this post.
I know you’ve seen this recipe before but it’s sooooo good that I had to post it. 3 simple ingredients, out of this world taste.
Serves 6 sleevers
- 2 large bananas
- 3 eggs
- 2 scoops Syntrax Peanut butter cookie protein powder (Or you could use vanilla protein and add pb2)
- Blend together all ingredients until smooth like a pancake batter
- Heat a cast iron or other nonstick pan on medium low. Spray to coat
- Take a scant half cup of batter and make 3 little pancakes out of it. This is one serving
- When the batter bubbles, use a very thin spatula and very carefully flip them over. These are more delicate than your usual sturdy pancake batter.
- OMG! nom them down. Sooooo good!
- pat of butter and sugar-free maple syrup optional.