Easy Low Carb Shrimp Scampi from your instant pot or pressure cooker, this one cooks fast! Put it on top of some low carb noodles for a quick dinner.
Low Carb Shrimp Scampi
I'm cranky and stressed so clearly it's time to cook because that is what relaxes me. But because I'm cranky, it also needs to be simple.
I wanted to make something relatively high in protein and fat, low in carbs but also family friendly because I don't feel like making something else for a son who is selective about what he eats. This dish went together quickly and definitely doesn't need an Instant Pot, although that's how I made mine.
HAVE AN AIR FRYER? TRY THIS QUICK AIR FRYER SHRIMP SCAMPI RECIPE!
When we eat this Low Carb Shrimp Scampi, my husband and I will eat very little of the pasta, and lots of sauce and shrimp. My son can enjoy all the pasta he wants and everyone can be happy. Nutritionally, this packs quite a hefty protein punch, which means hopefully I'll stay full for longer, and so be less cranky. Fingers crossed!
? Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate.
- Melt the butter in the Instant Pot or saucepan.
- Add in garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until the garlic is slightly browned 1-2 minutes.
- Add the paprika and then the frozen shrimp, salt, pepper, and noodles.
- Pour in the broth. If using broth, don't add salt above.
- Cook under pressure for 2 minutes an use quick release.
- Turn the pot to Saute, add in half and half and cheese, and stir until melted.
Get support & connect with our community on Facebook!