Let me tell you, it's not easy to make a healthy pie crust. At least when you're creating your own recipe. It took a few trial and errors to land this perfect Keto Pie Crust. It was well worth the effort--and guess what? No rolling required!
When following a keto diet, most recipes that call for a crust are just made crustless. Kiss that tactic goodbye and start using this Keto Pie Crust instead. It I guarantee it will make those recipes that call for a crust, much more satisfying.
Keto Pie Crust | A Vegan Low Carb Pie Crust Recipe
A low carb lifestyle can be tough sometimes. It calls for a strict focus, especially at first, since there can be quite a few details to remember and include. However, it gets easier the more you learn about it and the more you find recipes like this Keto Pie Crust to make the holidays and special occasions easier to stay on track.
There were some recipes I just wouldn't make because I wasn't a fan of them without a crust. However, I was elated when I landed this Keto Pie Crust because it changed my recipe game dramatically. I bet it will change a few recipes for you too.
What Makes This The BEST Keto Pie Crust Recipe?
- Low Carb. Only 5 net carbs per serving.
- Vegan. Great for your friends and family living a Vegan lifestyle.
- Easy. No rolling required.
- Fast. Make this in 20 minutes start to finish.
How To Make Low Carb Pie Crust
Do you know what I love about this recipe?
No rolling out the dough.
Yup and I will tell you why.
I actually really suck at rolling out pie dough. But I mean, REALLY suck. I don't have the patience, I don't have a light enough hand or pie crust just hates me, I'm not sure which it is.
But it's an exercise in frustration for me.
So when I made this Low Carb Pie Crust recipe, I wanted one you could simply pat out. I'm a really good patter. What I lack in rolling abilities, I make up in patability!
This super easy pie crust is one where you just mix up a bunch of ingredients in a bowl, and then you start patting.
Which is also a great time to get kids involved, and I just think holiday cooking is so much more fun with kids. I am an empty nester this year and I miss my boys so very much!
What Kind Of Low Carb Pie Can You Make With Keto Pie Crust?
- Use my Keto French Silk Pudding and make a delicious, low carb French Silk Pie.
- Make this Keto Apple Pie Filling (which isn't made with apples) for a classic apple pie everyone will love.
- Another great pie filling option is my Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Pudding. It's easy to make, low carb, and is sure to make an irresistible keto pumpkin pie!
If you were trying to stick to your keto diet during the holidays, this Keto Pie Crust will help. It definitely makes the idea of not eating traditional pie much easier. It's a "must try" kind of recipe.
Want More Keto Recipes?
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken
- Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash
- Low Carb Garlic Chicken
- Instant Pot Green Beans with Bacon
- Low Carb Italian Sausage Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Just click on the stars in the recipe card to rate. Don't forget to pin this recipe for later!
- In a small bowl, mix together almond flour and powdered Swerve.
- Pour in the melted coconut butter and mix well until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Tip the mixture into a 9-inch shallow pie pan. Use your fingers to pat the pie crust evenly into the bottom and then work your way up the sides.
- Once the mixture is evenly spread through the pan, use the tines of a fork to prick the bottom of the crust.
- Bake at 400F for 8-10 minutes. If you find the top starting to brown faster than the rest, either cover the edges with foil, or reduce the temperature to 375F.
- Allow the crust to cool for 30 minutes and then fill with the filling of your choice. The French Silk Pudding would be perfect for this crust.